Stasis Food Consumption & Floating in Water/Floating

Jatheish

• Administrator

We've got a large update coming later today which will fix a number of bugs. Two important bugs that should now be fixed is the rate at which Dinos consume food in water or in stasis. You should now see them consume just as much as they would have previously. When the next major version goes live on all platforms, you'll see this change take place. To compensate for this, we've made some changes to the rate at which Baby Dinos eat food and you'll find that they're eating much less now than they did previously. 

We'll be posting full patch notes later on (as there's still some work being done), which will go through the tweaks, QOL changes, bug fixes, new features and more.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad!

I used the water breeding glitch for ages and it did make things a bit too easy, although the rate at which babies eat was ridiculous too. I'm glad this will be fixed mainly because of all the mega tribes raising loads of gigas in water just to flood & wipe servers.

As long as the baby consumption will be less, I'm happy. 9_9

Sorry but befor u fix waterbreeding u really "need" to fix this babys stop eating and die with food in inventory bug.... those dinos like troodons, jerboa, pegomastax and co are "not" able to breed without 24/7 beeding forcefeeded or swimmin in water. They will just stop eat because of some strange bug and die with food in inventory only waterbreeding allows us to breed those.... Fix this befor u take waterbreeding from us....

15 minutes ago, Jat said:

We've got a large update coming later today which will fix a number of bugs. Two important bugs that should now be fixed is the rate at which Dinos consume food in water or in stasis. You should now see them consume just as much as they would have previously. When the next major version goes live on all platforms, you'll see this change take place. To compensate for this, we've made some changes to the rate at which Baby Dinos eat food and you'll find that they're eating much less now than they did previously. 

We'll be posting full patch notes later on (as there's still some work being done), which will go through the tweaks, QOL changes, bug fixes, new features and more.

Good job guys! I am glad to see you fixed the floating glitch. Little too much cheating for my taste. Too bad there are already thousands of dinos that people exploited.

anyways keep up the good work!!!

2 minutes ago, kmfinne said:

can you think about making some sort of feature where you can pause maturation? because its really impossible to get into raising dinos with longer maturation times when everyone in your tribe has a full time job

Yup Tribal raising need some love :-). Not sure how solo raising could be balanced tho.

I can't wait to try out the new food mechanic on babies.

Just a note:

I'm not sure what the issue with Basilosaurus breeding is but food is constantly at 0 for me, I heard some people had the same problem with Daedons. I was excited about breeding my Basilo at first but I fell asleep for 45min 4 hours into the baby stage and came back to a dead baby. Didn't have the courage to breed them again.

2 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

I can't wait to try out the new food mechanic on babies.

Just a note:

I'm not sure what the issue with Basilosaurus breeding is but food is constantly at 0 for me, I heard some people had the same problem with Daedons. I was excited about breeding my Basilo at first but I fell asleep for 45min 4 hours into the baby stage and came back to a dead baby. Didn't have the courage to breed them again.

Its because of that bug which i just tried to explain. Babys "stop" eating for some time and if this baby eats too fast they just die with food in inventory.....

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived