- the dossier mentions that the carno is supposed to be the cheetah off the island and while the carno has beter speed potentional compared to other large theropods i do feel it's starting speed is to low. So i would suggest a higher speed stat for the wild and tamed carnotauros around 20% would be plenty enough.
- The secondary attack is to similar to the primary and needs something more. I would suggest to change the secondary attack to a armor degrading attack with a slightly stronger knockback. In order to balance this i would lower the attack speed from this attack aswell.
- Appearance wise the carno is not horrible but i would personaly go for a more slender and taller look (it should look faster). And also fix the jaw, the uppar jaw goes further than the lower jaw. I can't think off single creature on land that has a jaw like that.
- The megaloceros is honestly underrated, it's one of the better cave mounts in my opinion but this doesn't mean there is no place for improvement.
- The megaloceros jump is great for extra speed but only on flat land wich makes it nearly useless on most situations. Give the jump more height atleast 2 walls high ( i would go for 3 walls). Also give the megaloceros a fall damage reduction.
- give it weight reduction on some items like the ravager.
- The dossier mentions a bleed inducing attack, I woudn't mind this but it honestly doesn't need it that badly.
- Add the megaloceros to aberration and give it the same special ability that the charge pets have. wouldn't it be cool if the horns had a smilar shine like that of the shinehorn?
This could potentionaly be made in to a flashbang but that might be a bit to OP.
- appearance should feel more majestic, it could be a little bit bigger.
There are alot of the older dino's that need a buff of some sorts, i only mention these 2 because they are close to my heart.