What dino can defeat wild golem ?

TR-8R

12 hours ago, Smash said:

I think the centerpede acid breath attack hurts them a lot.  Other than that though I think it's explosives or go home.

It's kinda dumb though.  Why they chose to only allow wild dinos to do 50% is beyond me.  Maybe because you can't force feed heal them

You can actually force feed the Golem meat to heal it (unless that has been patched). Other than a tamed Golem with a lot of HP and Melee, though, your best bet really is explosives. The little ones in caves can also be hurt using Metal arrows.

20 hours ago, PuffyPony said:

You can actually force feed the Golem meat to heal it (unless that has been patched). Other than a tamed Golem with a lot of HP and Melee, though, your best bet really is explosives. The little ones in caves can also be hurt using Metal arrows.

Ooooh did not know about the metal arrows! Awesome. 

@TR-8R Rock Elementals only block the FIRE Wyverns attack but not Lightning/Poison so those can still be used to kill them. 

23 hours ago, PuffyPony said:

Trust me, you can't. Tamed two Golems, sold one, the other one is just decoration. Tamed them like, maybe a week after SE was released.

We was able to kill a lvl 66 with 3 Rex a lvl 126 a 55 and a lvl 45 basically we was on 2 of the recess and ran into the golems face as fast as we could with forced the golem to fall or something the third was ran into it after words.. The golem got off a few good shots but we killed in 4 or 5 min... Honestly hunting this things are not worm the time effort or risk

On 9/28/2016 at 9:12 AM, PuffyPony said:

Hasn't been patched and why would it?

If they did they would need to patch force feeding all the other dinos if that happened can you see this going on?i cant...

1 hour ago, FallenAngel said:

Hasn't been patched and why would it?

If they did they would need to patch force feeding all the other dinos if that happened can you see this going on?i cant...

I don't necessarily think they'd need to patch force-feeding other dinos. Other dinos don't have the HP pool, base damage, and innate armor of a Rock Elemental, so I could easily see Wildcard removing the ability to force-heal a Golem to balance it out. That said, I am unsure if their decision to allow it is/was an oversight or an intentional choice.

21 minutes ago, Hornedfrog85 said:

What do you harvest them with? We used a pick and didn't even get enough metal to remake the rockets, pretty poor actually for the amount of effort they are. 

I've always just used a pick. The return is pretty poor honestly, even on my server with 3x gather rates. It could be justifiable if you could use a Mantis, and you were able to kill it cheaply (i.e. with other Golems), but I wouldn't personally use them as a substitute for normal resource grinding

On 9/30/2016 at 9:56 AM, PuffyPony said:

I don't necessarily think they'd need to patch force-feeding other dinos. Other dinos don't have the HP pool, base damage, and innate armor of a Rock Elemental, so I could easily see Wildcard removing the ability to force-heal a Golem to balance it out. That said, I am unsure if their decision to allow it is/was an oversight or an intentional choice.

I've always just used a pick. The return is pretty poor honestly, even on my server with 3x gather rates. It could be justifiable if you could use a Mantis, and you were able to kill it cheaply (i.e. with other Golems), but I wouldn't personally use them as a substitute for normal resource grinding

Ok i will let you in,there very killable with the right dino,yes dino.....

and it has to do with the armour....

Search and you will find out...

It will make zero difference with the health pool as you say because its there amour that needs to be dealt with first.

And combine that and turrets,and they die very quickly,even with force feeding.

13 hours ago, FallenAngel said:

Ok i will let you in,there very killable with the right dino,yes dino.....

and it has to do with the armour....

Search and you will find out...

It will make zero difference with the health pool as you say because its there amour that needs to be dealt with first.

And combine that and turrets,and they die very quickly,even with force feeding.

Sooo are you not talking about the spit centepede? Care to elaborate?

Archived