Community Crunch 403: Scorched Earth Update, Eggcellent Rates, and More!

On 3/29/2024 at 5:11 PM, BlackVenom3000 said:

I normally don't comment but I wanted to say how happy I am about it not being delayed. I would always rather wait longer than have it be delayed or unfinished.

Good job the Wildcard team!

(People seem to think a day is a delay)

It was supposed to be released months ago. It was delayed.

"Looks like all that desert heat's gone to our heads, planning a release over the holiday weekend… So to avoid any holiday mishaps and the complications of a cross-platform rollout on a Sunday, the launch is just getting moved to Monday, April 1st, for a proper showdown!"

I just...........really.........I just.........wow...........

At this point I truly feel that wc and/or sg really is doing all of this on purpose.

I think that south park cable tv company meme actually is accurate here. 

I gotta say; it doesn't really make me want to give them any more of my money than I already have.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rdtravis73 said:

So What Time EST are they looking at a release time... WHAT WOULD BE NICE is a countdown page they did for the main game!!! Hey WC did you even think about a Countdown release page if it really is being released tomorrow??

They are by nature incapable of accurately hitting a release time. So, having a countdown to a specific time would only cause more people to hate and complain when they inevitably end up releasing the content hours or days after the countdown's end. Really, even saying a specific day isn't a good idea for them. What they should do is just stealth release every single bit of content every time and let the people figure out that it has been released. That way, the majority of the response will be elated surprise rather than grumbling hate. At least at first anyways; regardless of their release methods, the grumbling hate will come soon after as people find it difficult to download the content or find that the content is unable to be played. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, rdtravis73 said:

So What Time EST are they looking at a release time... WHAT WOULD BE NICE is a countdown page they did for the main game!!! Hey WC did you even think about a Countdown release page if it really is being released tomorrow??

Do you REALLY think they would give a time on release!? They can't even hold a dated release on course.

• Haha 1

How bout a time? I mean I only have a kid and job I have to plan around. Would be great if I could coordinate with my friends.

Otherwise just makes me think your completely unprepared and didn't set a time because you weren't ready and used a holiday weekend as an excuse to cover incompetence rather than be honest with the community that supports your game.

Just now, Naviticus said:

Wie wäre es mit einer Uhrzeit? Ich meine, ich habe nur ein Kind und einen Job, den ich planen muss. Wäre toll, wenn ich mich mit meinen Freunden abstimmen könnte.

Ansonsten denke ich einfach, dass Sie völlig unvorbereitet waren und keine Zeit festgelegt haben, weil Sie nicht bereit waren, und ein Feiertagswochenende als Vorwand genutzt haben, um Ihre Inkompetenz zu vertuschen, anstatt ehrlich zu der Community zu sein, die Ihr Spiel unterstützt.

Noch nicht gehört se ist verschoben

I think you are right on the mark Naviticus, this is what corporations do when they hit bottom. They owe money and they just want to keep peoples hopes up so that they can milk them for every red cent they can get. Just shows they don't honestly care, if they did, I'm pretty sure they would have responded in their own forums by now. I think the sound of crickets from them is the answer, so don't be surprised at all. Just don't hand them any more money until they actually fix their crap.

Edited by Ghostlyavatar
  • Thanks 2