what did you get from Raptor Claus?

Austria

So far i got one tape, 1 carno, 1 parasaur, two pegos, 1 Hesperornis, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I' really hoping I get a quetz 🤞

Dinos aside, this is the first ever event where I actually got things because I was able to farm coal and mistletoe. Good job, wildcard! I hope they introduce things like this with other events too 😁

19 hours ago, Zapha said:

I got nothing because it would require to switch to DX12 and medium render range to see where Santa drops his gifts. But I would crash with one bird after the other until all my birds would get lost in the sky.

So I stay on DX11 and low render range, where I crash only sometimes but can't see Santa.

U don't need to collect raptor Claus gifts. U kill Xmas creatures get the loot then craft a letter in fireplace. 

2 hours ago, MissAscended said:

So far i got one tape, 1 carno, 1 parasaur, two pegos, 1 Hesperornis, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I' really hoping I get a quetz 🤞

Dinos aside, this is the first ever event where I actually got things because I was able to farm coal and mistletoe. Good job, wildcard! I hope they introduce things like this with other events too 😁

Would be nice if we had maybe a choice of say 5 random tames but with still the random stats. At least then you'll have a greater chance of not getting f all like I've got from 10 plus attempts so far

I swear I'm cursed with this event. I've done several every day since the event started and NOTHING of use so far. Turtles carnos dodo trike terror bird manta and numerous of those. Thought I'd maybe get some at least near the end but no I've just spent 3 hours getting super nice due to rollback and disconnections and what do I get a SANTA OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!  I don't want this it's useless to me. Absolute waste of nearly 3 weeks and I've just been bent over evert y single time. Honestly wish the event would end so I can get back to making my time in the game useful. I come on line for a hr or 2 a day and waste all that time hoping for at least 1 creature but no I get shafted every time. So badly done. Why could they of given an option of say maybe 2 or 3 different creatures to chose from? Pathetic 

I think the event is better than it was before. I like the concept of gifts under a tree. However, I largely chose not to participate in any of the reindeer games this year as the competition for presents falling from the sky as well as killing dinos to move the naughty/nice meter was as fierce as I have ever seen on a server.  Our server was often without many wild dinos because so many people were running around on gigas eating everything in sight. Finding high level event dinos to tame was nearly impossible. 

I spent most of my time breeding and raising babies. Looking forward to next year though when people are spread out a little more between the maps. Xmas event was not enjoyable for me this year. 

I was super nice 5 times and very nice one. For very nice I got a neat little monkey with good hp. For SUPER NICE I GOT 5 FRICKEN DINOS WITH OXYGEN stats. I swear to god how.... I got a deer, a thyla, a theri, an ovis and a dilo.

One time when i was naughty I opened the gate to my base and witnessed an explosion of leeches all over every dino and baby that was raising in my base. I guess I missed a few because I noticed a while later a few of my babies where bleeding badly but I got them off before any deaths occurred.