Achievement Unlocked: Your first day…

Jatheish

23 minutes ago, Coldyongwatchingyou said:

Why price was massively increased? Currently it's the most expensive game in my country. It's even more than 40$. I don't think an early access remaster can cost that much

Steam recently removed the local currency for various countries of the south like Argentina because the inflation there is so high, the game studios cannot price the game accordingly. The price were switched to USD. Maybe that's the case why you see higher price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is there any way that we could have the ability to run our own private servers off of personal rigs? I have a second PC set up with the sole purpose of running servers - it seems wasteful to pay Nitrado hundreds a year when I've hosted servers for ASE for the 5 or so friends of mine that play for YEARS now. Might just be sticking to ASE if the only options are single player, official servers, or shelling out to Nitrado and not being able to change settings on the fly.

• Like 1

Puedo entender lo de las consolas, haciendo un esfuerzo verdaderamente grande, pero, ya que somos los damnificados de los errores, esperaría, al menos, un poco más de información para compensar la decepción...al menos una fecha de salida más concreta o cómo va el progreso para la resolución de los fallos

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Lewiatan said:

Steam recently removed the local currency for various countries of the south like Argentina because the inflation there is so high, the game studios cannot price the game accordingly. The price were switched to USD. Maybe that's the case why you see higher price.

No, game studios can change price for every country. I saw some games costs 1000 usd in Argentina or some Ukrainian studios that makes game cost extremely high for Russia

While its all nice and all that, where is info about our own hosted private servers with a posibility to have a cluster of them?

And why there isnt any mention about regional price change? If it was a steam change why not make a statement? The game now cost more than 25% of monthly minimal salary in a country i live in...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dienstbier said:

Will it be possible via the DEV KIT that the structures load BEFORE the animals?
Or is that anchored in the code so that this is not changeable?

They still haven't fixed this?  Wow, that'd be one of the first things I'd fix as it sucks in ASE to have this, including players where you spawn in and are stuck in foundations and have to either destroy the foundation or keep trying to rejoin without being stuck.

I am writing to express my heartfelt appreciation for the transparency and openness that you have demonstrated on the forums regarding the game's development challenges and the steps being taken to address them. It is truly commendable to witness your team's dedication to keeping the player community informed about the issues encountered, the fixes implemented, and the future plans for the game. Your willingness to openly discuss the game's progress and setbacks not only fosters trust but also strengthens the bond between the players and the development team. In an industry where transparency is often lacking, your approach stands out as a beacon of integrity. I believe I speak on behalf of many players when I say that we understand every game encounters challenges during development. What truly matters is the way developers handle these challenges and communicate with their player base. Your team's transparency instills confidence in us, the players, that you are actively working to make Ark Survival Ascended the best it can be. Thank you for your dedication, honesty, and hard work. Your efforts do not go unnoticed. We, the players, are grateful for the updates and insights you provide. Please continue to keep us informed about the game's progress, and rest assured that your commitment to transparency has won the respect and admiration of the entire community.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

I'd be in a much better state if i could join servers from the actual menu, instead of having to load into single player and join via the console command to get into official servers..

Also, not sure how many people are actually looking into it, but I'm calling CAP on 70/70, there were maybe 20-30 people on my official all night, yet menu showed 70/70. I wonder if there's an issue with the server not acknowledging when people leave..

É impressionante a falta de respeito com os jogadores do console ( Xbox / Ps ), usou o nosso hype pra fazer marketing e tumultuar, isso não se faz ! a " WC " não tem respeito pelos jogadores, simplesmente adiaram o jogo na versão console e nem uma data precisa eles deram, apenas " Novembro ", eu estou frustado e desapontado, muitos meses esperando esse lançamento pra isso ??? disseram que todos iam se conectar ao mesmo tempo, mas fomos enganados mais uma vez, até quando a wildcard vai tratar os seus jogadores dessa forma ? será mesmo que a versão console vai sair em novembro ??? sinceramente eu duvido !!! tenha mais respeito pelos seus jogadores, essa comunidade é incrível e não merece isso.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, RevangE said:

I am writing to express my heartfelt appreciation for the transparency and openness that you have demonstrated on the forums regarding the game's development challenges and the steps being taken to address them. It is truly commendable to witness your team's dedication to keeping the player community informed about the issues encountered, the fixes implemented, and the future plans for the game. Your willingness to openly discuss the game's progress and setbacks not only fosters trust but also strengthens the bond between the players and the development team. In an industry where transparency is often lacking, your approach stands out as a beacon of integrity. I believe I speak on behalf of many players when I say that we understand every game encounters challenges during development. What truly matters is the way developers handle these challenges and communicate with their player base. Your team's transparency instills confidence in us, the players, that you are actively working to make Ark Survival Ascended the best it can be. Thank you for your dedication, honesty, and hard work. Your efforts do not go unnoticed. We, the players, are grateful for the updates and insights you provide. Please continue to keep us informed about the game's progress, and rest assured that your commitment to transparency has won the respect and admiration of the entire community.🤣

pan widget

Edited by Cethsenpai
Did not mean to submit this
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Yeah with survival games this seems to be the best practice. Both the other open world survival games I play, Rust and Dayz, employ this system.

WC is only 8 years late to the party but hey better late than never.

What do you mean? They did this with the first version of the game, too. Does no one remember the first (of only two to three or so, sadly) big wipe to official after all the major troubleshooting, QA, and duping in like 2015-2016?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RevangE said:

I am writing to express my heartfelt appreciation for the transparency and openness that you have demonstrated on the forums regarding the game's development challenges and the steps being taken to address them. It is truly commendable to witness your team's dedication to keeping the player community informed about the issues encountered, the fixes implemented, and the future plans for the game. Your willingness to openly discuss the game's progress and setbacks not only fosters trust but also strengthens the bond between the players and the development team. In an industry where transparency is often lacking, your approach stands out as a beacon of integrity. I believe I speak on behalf of many players when I say that we understand every game encounters challenges during development. What truly matters is the way developers handle these challenges and communicate with their player base. Your team's transparency instills confidence in us, the players, that you are actively working to make Ark Survival Ascended the best it can be. Thank you for your dedication, honesty, and hard work. Your efforts do not go unnoticed. We, the players, are grateful for the updates and insights you provide. Please continue to keep us informed about the game's progress, and rest assured that your commitment to transparency has won the respect and admiration of the entire community.

I hate to be the one to bring you back to reality here but the only thing that's been transparent is the fact that studio wildcard admitted that there are a boatload of problems that they are trying to fix that's it.

• Thanks 1