Smile! ASA certification builds have been submitted 🙂

StudioWildcard

8 hours ago, GSreaperwolf72 said:

This really isn't doing much for those of us anxiously waiting for this upgraded version of Ark. 
No gameplay, the same information we've had for months & not even a guarantee of the game even releasing this month. 
With a week and some change left for October to end, no Steam store presence when Steam requires to have Devs post their coming games two weeks before release at the very least. Asking us to be patient after shutting down ASE official servers and posting screenshots or models is not reassuring to any player & anyone pretending that the game will surely release at the end of the month is bugging but that is my personal opinion. 

It's one thing being a fan, it's another to not ask the real questions here & blindly cheering for something that does not exist... I said what I said. 

Money is a pretty good motivator.

Shi need money.

Shi crack whip.

Game gets released on time.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, GP said:

This isn't about Steam, it's about certification for the consoles. There is no cert process for Steam.

Also the 2 week coming soon page is not relevant and therefore no deadline. People reading the public Steam documentation seem to think they know it all.

there is a 14 days delay time on steam too for the store page. it's not about submitting files.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, darkradeon said:

there is a 14 days delay time on steam too for the store page. it's not about submitting files.

And that is literally what the second sentence was in my post.

People need to forget about the 14 day coming soon page because it is not relevant. Wildcard know what they are doing, they've done early access before and worked with Steam/Valve for 8+ years which is a lot longer than people reading a public Steam documentation.

On 10/17/2023 at 6:20 AM, Mihcail said:

to be honest with u wildcard i was one of the players who wasn’t to buy, bc u done so much bad decisions over the next (9 months), u didn’t heard us, u were very bad to us, and the worst part was the mass perna ban for a huge numbers of players

but if u delivered a game like that raptor i will swallow some of my words and buy the game!

That's exactly what they wanted and what their plan was 👍

Edited by Mike585x

7 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

One rather pretty Screenshot in photo-mode does NOT make a full complete running bug free game .... 

Early access title first of all - so what are we NOT seeing which on that photo is A LOT of the game missing....

My point was, them withholding information purposely to get people such as the post I was replying to to "forget" all the horrible occurrences and be "hyped" again.

As I wrote here:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/707318-community-crunch-383-community-voted-creature-recap-and-community-corner/&do=findComment&comment=3536441

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike585x said:

My point was, them withholding information purposely to get people such as the post I was replying to to "forget" all the horrible occurrences and be "hyped" again.

As I wrote here:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/707318-community-crunch-383-community-voted-creature-recap-and-community-corner/&do=findComment&comment=3536441

ahhh gotta my bad :)

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, MMaas said:

You might have missed the news the last year or 3 but there are consoles like a Series X an PS5 these days.

I own both of these. It's becoming quite standard that if you want to enjoy the maximum fidelity of these games 30 fps pretty much is becoming standard. Bethesda didn't even bother including a performance mode 60fps for Starfield on the Xbox. I am hoping a PS5 Pro will remedy that in the future. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Madlax1972 said:

I own both of these. It's becoming quite standard that if you want to enjoy the maximum fidelity of these games 30 fps pretty much is becoming standard. Bethesda didn't even bother including a performance mode 60fps for Starfield on the Xbox. I am hoping a PS5 Pro will remedy that in the future. 

Imho the slight increase in visuals is basically never worth sacrificing that extra 30fps. If Ark offers a 60fps performance or fidelity 30fps mode, I'll 100% be going with performance.

It'll be pretty disappointing if we're locked to 30fps on consoles.

• Thanks 1

Wait as long as you like to release ASA. Just don't sunset official servers again. You have done it now twice with official servers for ASE. 1st time being when ASE came out of Early Access, the 2nd was the final time 2 weeks ago. 

If I am gonna play ASA from launch, I will want to know that it won't be a repeat of ASE. Being a PvE player, this will be a huge kick in the teeth, like it was the first time it happened. 

#NoMoreSunsets

• Like 3

On 10/16/2023 at 6:24 PM, Duffmek said:

LOL exact same comments ..... yeah no bot behaviour at all ... guys the photo is nice, and this post has nothing but praise (so far) albeit some are a little bit suspicious lol 👆

Wow, so clearly someone literally copy and pasted MY words, that sure as heck doesn't make me a bot. Nor am I happy someone is taking my words instead of quoting me. :/

2 hours ago, Madlax1972 said:

I don't think Starfield on Xbox is a good standard due to the scale of it and Bethesda...
Don't get me wrong, I like some of their games a lot but they are absolutely NOT the standard in performance on consoles.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, MMaas said:

I don't think Starfield on Xbox is a good standard due to the scale of it and Bethesda...
Don't get me wrong, I like some of their games a lot but they are absolutely NOT the standard in performance on consoles.

100%. Titles like Battlefield, Call of Duty, Halo, Starwars and strangely enough the Lego series of games. Those all support 120FPS and in 4k in some cases. 

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
34 minutes ago, BrisingrVanessa said:

Wow, so clearly someone literally copy and pasted MY words, that sure as heck doesn't make me a bot. Nor am I happy someone is taking my words instead of quoting me. :/

Sometimes the bots/spammers will copy someone's post then come back in later and edit it to add links to their junk. Trying to evade us mods. 

On 10/16/2023 at 11:38 PM, scotty1 said:

Please release STEAM page for pre-purchase options and please do not price gouge us when you do it... 

They said they wouldn't do a pre-purchase of the game and I could see why they wouldn't do this. You can buy the game in the end of this month or around this said time "we don't really have a specific date" when it's already out. Also, the game will be available at the price of 49.99$ "USD" along with all the upcoming DLCs "there won't be an option to only buy the main game".

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, Ahmed11 said:

They said they wouldn't do a pre-purchase of the game and I could see why they wouldn't do this. You can buy the game in the end of this month or around this said time "we don't really have a specific date" when it's already out. Also, the game will be available at the price of 49.99$ "USD" along with all the upcoming DLCs "there won't be an option to only buy the main game".

You *can't prepurchase an Early Access game. It wasn't a decision they made.