Gamma dinopithecus recommendations

Giamky

Can't bring the Carchar into the arena sorry to say, so leave it out. I'd go with Rexes personally, you'll probably want to tame a decent Yuty for the Courage too. The Direbear, Deinonychus, and Daeodon probably won't last long if they're around level 100, so leave them out too. Megatheriums could be alright, but Rexes are probably a better tame to use as there's no bugs in the Arena to boost their damage. If you can make a Dinopithecus army and give them good helmets those could work too, and as always Therizinos are pretty good picks, especially with Veggie Cakes.

If you're worried about the groundpound dismounting, bring a Stego as a personal tame, as it will prevent dismounting. 

8 hours ago, Giamky said:

Difficulty 0.2 

Arent they the normal settings?

There are more than one setting that controls difficulty:
DifficultyOffset=0.2                                         Default is 0.2
OverrideOfficialDifficulty=x.x                          Default is unset 
MaxDifficulty=False                                          Default is False
So if all you have set is the DifficultyOffset=0.2 - then you should be seeing max level wild dinos on The Island of no more than 24. In which case your army is very high level.

On official servers (I think) the following settings are standard (And for my part at least this is what I run my game for both single player and local servers)
DifficultyOffset=1.0
MaxDifficulty=True
Here dinos come out at max level 150 in the wild.

Then there is the "Single Player" setting somewhere that bends everything differently again - I dunno what the impact of that setting is.

Boss arenas let you bring 20 tames in, and the fights themselves are balanced around that.  Tame yourself a good breeding pair of rexes or therizinos, and breed out at least 19 of them.  Feel free to raise up the baby raising speed on single player, no sense making things tedious for yourself.  Use the rexes or tickle chickens as your damage dealers, and either ride a yutyrannus for the courage roar buff, or ride a stego to prevent the nasty dismount attack, and bring a good shotgun.  Get a good breeding pair for those as well; in general any tame you plan on taking into a boss fight should be a bred & imprinted one, with parents safely back at base to replace losses.  

6 hours ago, Giamky said:

Because of the reptaring ce 38878 errore i Lost all the megatheriums

Wouldn't have mattered. Dont know if you're trolling or what, but you cant beat a Boss with a bunch of random crap dinos like the ones you've assembled. You're wasting your time and since you dont seem to be listening to anyone's advice, our time as well.

On 10/14/2023 at 1:22 AM, St1ckyBandit said:

Wouldn't have mattered. Dont know if you're trolling or what, but you cant beat a Boss with a bunch of random crap dinos like the ones you've assembled. You're wasting your time and since you dont seem to be listening to anyone's advice, our time as well.

He / She can and HAS done this prior to now with other boss battles. This is not the 1st post OP makes around "recommended" army for a particular battle, and he / she has  come right with (to my view) ludicrously under powered dinos. It all goes around the context of settings ........

• Thanks 1

Its a legitimate way to go - casual Ark without the years of grind to build "standard" settings boss armies.

I personally have not seriously played single player settings since 2016 (I use single player as a sandbox test ground - and I have cranked the settings to be the same as "official") so I cannot comment on what the difficulty is in SP with default settings. But sure it is certainly an attractive option to side step the "grind" bit of Ark and just enjoy the game.