Community Crunch 382: Official Server Saves and Community Corner

StudioWildcard

Hi everyone WC plz tell us why u shut ASE server and u need a whole month to launch ASA?

Not a single gameplay, screenshots nothing related to ASA, last crunch witch was the best crunch, u even was honest to us at some point but u were!

Why u take out the speed stats? Whats the point of that? Every game with rpg elements have speed stats why u decided to take it out!! Its a game not a real life but u know that u can train animals to increase their speed? U already take out the speed of flying dinos and u will do the same to ground dinos really!!

12 hours ago, 10Hirold10 said:

Zatem ASA na 2025 rok? 🤑 🤑 🤑

consider 20 more times delays then maybe ARK 1.5 will come out in 2050 and ARK 2 maybe in 2100

8 hours ago, ZappyNL said:

To brak szacunku wobec społeczeństwa.

'' Wciąż dochodzimy do siebie po skompletowaniu siodła i dokumentacji Szastazaura w zeszłym tygodniu  😅 '' 

jak na prawdę. 

Jest to także brak szacunku wobec tego, który faktycznie wymyślił szastazaura.

Po prostu kontynuujcie korzystanie z treści stworzonych przez społeczność i zapewniajcie, że ciężko nad tym pracowaliście.

Gra miała ukazać się w sierpniu. Zacznij udostępniać filmy z gier zamiast zdjęć stworzonych przez społeczność. Nikt już nie daje AF.

Znowu próbujecie nas wszystkich oszukać, muszę od nowa płacić za wszystkie DLC, lepiej zainwestujcie pieniądze w ulepszenie gry 😡 😡 😡

From what I remember it was supposed to be in June/July, then they postpone it as usual. And anyway, it was supposed to be free.

ARK 2 I remember a trailer with Vin diesel what showed May 2023. Then these trailers changed from no date. And they rescheduled for December 2023. they assured that they want to make a better ark2 and ark 1.5 (ASA) will not prevent them anything from making ark2 (they assured that it will come out for sure). They offered some kind of bundle with free ARK2 when buying ARK 1.5. And I already knew in advance that there would be problems. Who knows when ARK 2 will come out and if it will come out at all. Knowing this company will postpone indefinitely. I don't understand their policy, forever postponing every product. Every DLC, had a dozen times of postponements. 
Some dlc's what were supposed to be added to the ark were either redone for Atlas or delayed.  Most of the maps, mods, solutions, creatures were created by the players themselves and they just added it. 
Instead of writing in a simple example. ARK 1.5 remake will be released in January 2024 for example, if we can make it sooner we will announce that it will be sooner. Imagine the happiness of the people when they find out that it will be sooner than postpone every month and lie to them.
or ARK 2 will be released in, for example, 2027, than to change the date for him several times, offer some pre-orders and finally eliminate the official release date on Steam. Pointless. And then people get upset at you WildCard/Snail, and rightly so. 

I assisted with deepl translator so im sorry for errors. 

3 hours ago, Mihcail said:

Hi everyone WC plz tell us why u shut ASE server and u need a whole month to launch ASA?

Not a single gameplay, screenshots nothing related to ASA, last crunch witch was the best crunch, u even was honest to us at some point but u were!

Why u take out the speed stats? Whats the point of that? Every game with rpg elements have speed stats why u decided to take it out!! Its a game not a real life but u know that u can train animals to increase their speed? U already take out the speed of flying dinos and u will do the same to ground dinos really!!

I think I can answer that for you.

1:
Money. Plain and simple. The work and servers there need to be done and maintenance. Cost to much. About the other thing. They need some time to replace/upgrade the servers.

2:
They have said over and over again. Screenshots/gameplay will only be revealed very close to launch-day. So that is how it is.

3:
From a survival  standpoint, it makes perfect sense. From a balance standpoint it makes perfect sense.
When you have people reach a top speed of an F1 McLaren racer, something is very wrong. Some say "I can't outrun raptors!". Well.. It is a survival game and if they lived today, I highly doubt no one could.

That just my opinion. Face-palm incoming, anyone? 😉

Edited by UCOSGaming
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UCOSGaming said:

Well.. It is a survival game and if they lived today, I highly doubt no one could.

If they lived today you probably could not carry industrial forge or tek replicator in your backpack or inventory too not to mention that average PVE avatar can usually carry 700 to 1000 kg resources with no problems. Outrunning some creatures with avatar having godlike powers should not be a problem.

Btw also if they lived today we would stil have serious problems respawning as nobody came back from death jet.

31 minutes ago, Noa said:

If they lived today you probably could not carry industrial forge or tek replicator in your backpack or inventory too not to mention that average PVE avatar can usually carry 700 to 1000 kg resources with no problems. Outrunning some creatures with avatar having godlike powers should not be a problem.

Btw also if they lived today we would stil have serious problems respawning as nobody came back from death jet.

What I was getting at was, the difficulty can be tweaked to at more believable level. And that can be a good thing.

Edited by UCOSGaming
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, UCOSGaming said:

What I was getting at was, the difficulty can be tweaked to at more believable level. And that can be a good thing.

Its a game, not reality. Its a game that contain also fantasy creatures.

As for reality - its a fantasy to believe that realistic UE5.2 ASA can run on all old hardware.

One is sure - for example when i want to see tame stats after imprint i had to run out of render range and come back.

With ASA i will need to run far away, probably half map to get same results.

Not an improvement with completely rewriting Ark code and UE5.2 engine that should help to run it more smoothly.

Not all that WC advertise as good is good. Movement speed changes i see as downgrade and not improvement. 

You think that future buyers will be aware that ASA can be played only on nitrado servers and nowhere else?

Early access mean not finished product , missing features and full of bugs and promised DLC's coming not on promised time but when WC see it fit - if  we will get them at all with all future delays.

Where we should put the line in gaming/fantasy/reality between an avatar carrying 1000kg + and running and jumping with that weight and an avatar who can bost his movement speed?

Btw do you know people in real life able  to run and jump while carrying let say 600 kg? (that's 2 stock of iron ingots in game)