What are you most looking forward to in ASA?

stinkster

Its weird but im excited for all the extra bullpoop to be gone. 

I feel like as soon as Wyverns started popping up the game started heading downhill. I can't wait to find an actual primitive cluster. Perhaps someone gets ambitious and makes a premium mod for Primitive+ . I would gladly pay $20-$30 for that alone. 

I'm excited for all the new creatures. I don't Official anymore, mostly singleplayer, and so my big goal outside of beating bosses is to just get all the unique creatures of a map and have fun with them. Staple tames like the Rex and Thyla are cool, but giving newer creatures a chance to shine is great for replayability (At least for me). I can hardly wait for Fasolasuchus, Gigantoraptor, Shastasaurus, and Dreadnoughtus. Yi Ling looks interesting as well, though I wish they'd stuck to the proposed design or real life Yi Qi a little more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

i'm looking forward to two things.

restarting on a new server is always exciting for me.  a fresh start is going to be really fun.

i'm also looking forward to the updated graphics.  i'm going to tame a land mount and just do a walkabout and revisit the island and see how it looks now.  the big question is what dino do i do this with.  i don't want a rex or anything else that will just stomp on everything it sees, i want to keep some of that fear that there are bigger things out there.  

a direwolf would be great for this, just a man and his dog out for a hike.  an equus could work also, but to do this early i'd have to tame one with berries and that is a chore.  a parasaur would be doing it on hard mode.  now that speed is capped it could make sense to finally tame and use a galimimus.  

• Thanks 1

As the guy above says, mods on XBOX are the  number one anticipation for me along with the new look and feel of the game.

Not sure if I'll be taming my first Gali or Iguanodon to do a bit of a note run at the beginning. Gali has the speed but Iggy has the stam. I guess it depends which one presents me with a high level one first.

I'm hoping there will be some new surprise additional features in ASA. Just ASE with better graphics doesn't get me all that excited.

I'm guessing the best things will come in mods. From what I've heard, once you get over the initial learning curve, there will be new and better things possible in mods. Maybe even things that weren't possible with ASE.

The mod possibilities and the game optimization :Jerblove: I can't wait to see how pretty it'll be! Even if it most likely won't work well at launch, just the opportunity for modders to approach the game with Unreal Engine 5 is huge! I'm super excited to start breeding from scratch, too ^^ it'll be a blank canvas for visually-updated dinos to get awesome mutated colors on!