Community Crunch 370: Sponsored Mods, Aberration Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

welcome_crunch2023-1.png

If there's one thing we know most people love, it's new ARK content.  That's why we're excited to announce 2 new sponsored mods that offer more content to enhance your ARK experience.  If you're looking for more sneak peaks at upcoming official ARK content, don't worry.  We'll have more to share on ASA and ARK 2 in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

NEWS.png

Sponsored_Mod_Update.png

image (29).png

If you are looking to change up the game, why not check out some new mods?

New_Sponsored_Mods.png

Akka's ARK Decor Mods Collection.png
large.akka-sponsored-mod-banner.png

Akka's ARK Decor mods offer a wide selection of stylish interior and exterior furniture and decorations. You will also find separate mods for festive and spooky decor.

Check out Akka's ARK Decor Mods Collection

ShinyDinos.png
large.288191062_ShinyBanner1080-optim(1).png

Finding that unique wild dino with just the right colors and stats feels great. Shiny! Dinos offers additional ways for creatures of the ARKs to be more unique. More than just a fresh splash of paint job, some of these Shiny! Dinos have unique abilities to spice up your base.

Check out Shiny! Dinos

creaturesubmissions.png

CommunityVote_Aberration2.png

Down we go to Aberration's depths for our next community voting contest. What will be the fan-voted real-world creature that will launch with the map for ARK: Survival Ascended

Please note that this creature will be released for Aberration, so make sure your real-world submissions are in theme with that map! As previously stated, we’ll add an additional real-world creature for each expansion pack map release on ARK: Survival Ascended.

To participate in the Creature Submission votes, you'll have to have registered an account on our forums at survivetheark.com and be a Regular Member of the board which requires 6 posts. Please ensure to follow the forum guidelines and rules when posting

Check out the Creature Submission Guidelines for more information on the submission process, and hop over to the Creature Submission Forum to see the current entries. The entry period will end at 1 PM Pacific on July 17th, and the voting for the top 10 upvoted creatures will begin immediately after.  We are looking forward to seeing your ideas come to life!

*Note that the proposed features for the creatures from the submission entry are meant to inspire their design, but certain aspects may still be modified.

conquest_s5_update.png

1538089036_conquest.jpg.133783d0941549f6

s5_UPDATES.png

Season 5 of The Conquest is currently in progress. The recently added maps (Aberration, Fjordur, and Extinction) will be open for full transfers on Saturday at 6 pm Pacific Time!

evoeventblue.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving an EVO Event! It will be active until Monday, July 17th.
All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates.

Official Servers: 2x XP, Harvesting, Taming and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 2x hexagon
Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, Harvesting, Taming and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 2x hexagon
ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 2x hexagon
Conquest: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 2x hexagon

ARKpocalyspe_title.png

ARKpocalyspe_art.jpg

ARKpocalypse servers have been wiped today!

What are ARKpocalypse and Beginner Servers?

• ARKpocalypse are monthly-wipe servers with higher than usual rates.
  • Beginner servers are wiped periodically to help provide a fresh beginner experience for new players.

Next wipe:

• ARKpocalypse: August 11th 2023
  • Beginner: August 11th 2023

You can join them by searching in the server browser! Happy Surviving!

COMMUNITY_CORNER.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot Gallery | Artist Feedback Form

com run event.png

F02TJoMWcAE9_G8.jpg

Make sure not to miss out on DEDsafio ARK, as it's anticipated to be one of the biggest competitive events within the ARK community. This event will feature over 70 Hispanic content creators, both new and experienced, who will participate in an exciting series of challenges and tests in ARK.

Stay up to date by following DEDsafio on Twitter and on Twitch.

clipsandvideosblue.png

Creator: Haxeu

Watch Haxeu's unstoppable army in The Survival of The Fittest, featuring fearsome creatures such as Giganto, Carcha, Allos, and more.

Creator: FenderFTW

Fender's fortunes are about to change on the Monarky server as he successfully tames his first giant Achatina!

fanartblue.png

A new start by @TekARK_01

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_TekARK_01_

ARK Adventure Diary Party by @minimumemo_

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_minimumemo

ARK Fasolasuchus by @DW_ARK

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_DW_ARK_192

Brood Mother!  by @tiknreg

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_tiknreg_19

Abandon all hope ye who enter here... by @VELUKO1

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_VELUKO1_19

Real men go catch Shadowmane by @Yoga5291

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_Yoga5291_1

I tried to redraw a picture from a year ago by @k3zk_627

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_k3zk_627_1

acreenshotsblue.png

Carne aberration by lempicka-4

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_lempicka-4

ARKs Dream by jonahs-arks

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_jonahs-ark

COOOOLOOOOORRRS by afkintheark

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_370_afkinthear

Enjoy your weekend!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Threads: threads.net/@survivetheark
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg

View full article

Will the creature vote be on Twitter "immediately after " again and not show up to the community crunch until there's only 3 days left to vote again? I don't have a Twitter account so I didn't see it last time until someone posted a direct link to the Twitter vote in reply to my comment on here since the community crunch version wasn't working. I don't really want to get a Twitter account for multiple reasons, so I'm hoping that someone can help link to it again if it ends up JUST on there for a whole week again. 

Thank you for sending out another round of "nothing to see here, folks" to what few players you actually have left.  We appreciate the "meh" rates about as much as we're appreciating your "meh" approach to your player base.  You could have had an amazing Summer Bash on all platforms.  You could go out with a bang by giving us everything you've got - every color, great rates, randomly activate various themes from events like dodo rex or raptor claus but hey, your business strategy of slowly bleeding out is, if nothing else, interesting to watch.  Hopefully the chest compressions you're getting from who knows where to keep your company alive sustain you because your players are rapidly vanishing and, frankly, a lot of them are not coming back.  

Edited by GloBruce
  • Thanks 8

Please note that this creature will be released for Aberration, so make sure your real-world submissions are in theme with that map! As previously stated, we’ll add an additional real-world creature for each expansion pack map release on ARK: Survival Ascended. (i may be reading this wrong but it sorta sounds like we are getting a community vote critter and another from wildcard for abberation? i mean does that mean that or its just one critter per map that is the community voted creature i am meaning)

Edited by danlillis
  • Confused 1

Wc/Sg has a talent for destruction.  When those who are players on the current servers leave, there will be 0 because only during refresh periods, the servers show the activity of 5/7 players (and with a bit of luck) and so most of the bases have collapsed.  No one to play with anymore.  Why catch and breed a dino now when it's going to the dump anyway?  I hate Sisyphean work, i.e. starting from the beginning, in this case ASA.  Although many do not even plan to buy ASA anymore because they do not have the opportunity to buy better equipment.  And since there will be no official servers, players will take their dino in the form of TxT LoL and leave WC / SG because in the case of consoles we are dependent on hosting companies such as Nitrado.  PCs can set up their own servers without incurring rental costs.  Let's also call it ugly "Discrimination of console players" In this direction, WC / SG also does nothing to give players the opportunity to have their own server, apart from the fact that it can be done using another console, but the question of the performance of such a server 4 players is already a big burden for  Hosting PS4 despite the fact that it has quite a lot of internet bandwidth.  And with poor internet quality, PS hosting ASE will have a problem with game stability if a few players join it.  WC/SG only sees a massive player base in their system, the massive amount of "spam" we get from votes doesn't reflect the total player database.  Since June this year, more or less a multitude of players wanting to vote for dino have registered and they still do it without noticing what a mess they have introduced on Few Crunch.  And if you pay attention to them for the mess they create, you get Ban xD.  Sum sumarum, I don't even see the point of speaking further, even this community is crumbling.  I will last until TxT and say goodbye to WC/SG forever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, danlillis said:

Please note that this creature will be released for Aberration, so make sure your real-world submissions are in theme with that map! As previously stated, we’ll add an additional real-world creature for each expansion pack map release on ARK: Survival Ascended. (i may be reading this wrong but it sorta sounds like we are getting a community vote critter and another from wildcard for abberation? i mean does that mean that or its just one critter per map that is the community voted creature i am meaning)

It's ONE new community voted creature per map.

• Thanks 1