Thank-you, survive the Ark community !

d1nk

Hey all!

Just like to do a quick thankyou to the community at survive the Ark!  These forums give me entertainment while at work, so many ideas and up to date information on updates / changes ! 

I'll list a few of the key players , who I have personally thought to be of great help on these forums slowly through the day

@Jerryn

@Plannb23 

@DmpTrkDrvr

@DiloFodder 

@IDNeon(just for pure laughs sorry mate)

@danleveille for the awesome Dododex! 

@NebraskARK

@ImpureFrost

Knew I missed someone ! @Rippy

D1NK

2 hours ago, GravitronX said:

Although aometimes disagree with you plannb23 I do respect you sorry if sometimes I'm a bit hard to move on subjects but yeah I have to agree with you on this list really prominent figures on it

I love the discussions.  I don't take any of it personally.  I feel like if people don't discuss things then our community will become stagnant and die.  People's love for this game is what drives us.  Nothing wrong with a difference of opinions.

• Volunteer Moderator

@d1nk

I think your list will get longer before the day is out. 

There are so many people here who have offered not only knowledge and help, but also posted some of the best stories or amazing comebacks from some horrible mess, even after they were ready to quit.

I know I have learned a lot from this forum, including new perspectives and ideas of things to do and try.

And, I do appreciate your thanks.  I like to share, help, and learn, but it is nice to know you have helped someone else.

Over the next weeks, hope you keep us updated on your 'no-flyer' adventures; the good and the bad.

1 hour ago, Plannb23 said:

I love the discussions.  I don't take any of it personally.  I feel like if people don't discuss things then our community will become stagnant and die.  People's love for this game is what drives us.  Nothing wrong with a difference of opinions.

I abdoloutely have to agree with that as that's a problem I see in my school and the news always an unchallenged opinion with mindless drones following it praising it without knowing the facts 

Just now, GravitronX said:

I abdoloutely have to agree with that as that's a problem I see in my school and the news always an unchallenged opinion with mindless drones following it praising it without knowing the facts 

As a Collegiate American Football Coach I say this almost every day to one of my players.  Education and disagreement are what make people learn.

1 hour ago, Jerryn said:

@d1nk

I think your list will get longer before the day is out. 

There are so many people here who have offered not only knowledge and help, but also posted some of the best stories or amazing comebacks from some horrible mess, even after they were ready to quit.

I know I have learned a lot from this forum, including new perspectives and ideas of things to do and try.

And, I do appreciate your thanks.  I like to share, help, and learn, but it is nice to know you have helped someone else.

Over the next weeks, hope you keep us updated on your 'no-flyer' adventures; the good and the bad.

It will :) I appreciate it ! If you know any specific names let me know ! Been busy at work today (27 deg Celsius today ugh) 

Off note: is it 'no flyer' or 'no flier' :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Rippy said:

Thanks everyone! I am still fairly new to these forums, but I agree it has a great community.

I also love laughing at @IDNeon's posts!

I'm honestly surprised you didnt get a mention @Rippy! Your motif alone deserves a special mention atleast.

I also really enjoy to read the random and borderline SPAM posts from @IDNeon.

12 minutes ago, Rippy said:

@Trentifus you are the king of off topic mate! That is probably why your name got left off the top list, as not as many people come in to off topic. 

As @Rancor once said about threads in off topic:

Thanks @Rippy

I do post quite often in the Off-Topic, thank you for noticing. I have devoted much of my time assisting those in need, one person once said, 'Trentifus you are my idol'. I use that comment to fire my passion in the various threads. As can be seen from my post to Member Rep ratio, the comments I have provided are for the people and the people have responded by giving me the reputation. I see you also have an outstanding post to Member Rep ratio, well done son.

Another passion of mine in the Off-Topic is the Poetry Thread, I recommened checking it out and appreciating the artistic flair that members of our community hold.

On 5/13/2016 at 10:32 AM, d1nk said:

Hey all!

Just like to do a quick thankyou to the community at survive the Ark!  These forums give me entertainment while at work, so many ideas and up to date information on updates / changes ! 

I'll list a few of the key players , who I have personally thought to be of great help on these forums slowly through the day

@Jerryn

@Plannb23 

@DmpTrkDrvr

@DiloFodder 

@IDNeon(just for pure laughs sorry mate)

@danleveille for the awesome Dododex! 

@NebraskARK

@ImpureFrost

More to come !

D1NK

Why so Serious....BRAH? (insert verbal diarrhea here). Luvs

Archived