Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

As the title suggests the official server 521 pve europe valguero got wiped. Its been more than 20h at the time of this message and we heard no response from the support.

Officials servers never wipe unless they are a beginner server which is not the case here.

521 is an old server and all our progress was lost. We ask for a rollback or compensation for the server administration's huge mistake.

Please try to understand us too. With the wipe we lost interest in the game. Why would we play multiplayer if its all going to be erased without warning ? ... so please give us all on 521 a rollback. :(

i need to get an admin onto our server for gen 2 sever 1535 to look into this hard crash cause the server knows someones duping but no ones looking into it like that and the ridiculous amount of pillars is annoying i couldnt find anywhere to build for the longest finally found some land and pillared it off so me and my tribe can finally build up

With the “maintenance break” last night, our clusters Gen2 server went down, and hasn’t decided to make a return. A lot of our tribes characters were on this server, making this rather inconvenient, and, if I’m being honest, unacceptable. 

By all means, I understand the importance of maintenance. It’s just ridiculous that, apparently, several servers have just vanished across Ark, and nobody has posted anything to let us know what is going on.

Is it just me, or ever since Gen2 came out, Wildcard pushes out updates, but for some reason, Nitrado or whoever is responsible for updating the unofficial servers, doesn't update the servers on time. So you get kicked out of Ark for an update, you finish the update, and now no unofficial servers pop up on the server list. None. Official servers? No problems, all up and running. This is incredibly annoying. Why are we forced to update before the unofficial servers are even updated? Makes it so you cant even play after each update until the unofficials are updated. 

EDIT: I am a server owner and I went online to check out Nitrado and first thing that pops up is this 

"We are aware of the server update not being available yet for our console ARK servers. We will push those updates out into the system as soon as we receive the files!

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter."

SO IT IS WILDCARDS FAULT! They havent even SENT the files for the update to Nitrado yet. 

Edited by VampaAdmin1

hello Community

I play on Xbox on Official Server Crystal Isle 1500 PVE. Since the Crash was there all of us getting disconnected every 10 Minutes. I traveled via Obelisk to Gen2 and had the same problem over there. Someone in here have the same problem or maybe have an Idea what to do now.

thx for any kind of help

• XxRainyCloudsxX changed the title to Only 5 NA aberration servers showing up (repost last topic was deleted?)
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic