Dododex doesnt have X-Tame info; does anywhere?

9 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

yeah im not seeing this screen on mobile or the website.

12 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

Is that on mobile only? Not the actual site? 

I see it on mobile, haven't looked at site.  on mobile select the dino you want that's the regular variant of it, i.e. Rex, then scroll down to Knock-out, and you can switch it between rex and x-rex

12 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

I see it on mobile, haven't looked at site.  on mobile select the dino you want that's the regular variant of it, i.e. Rex, then scroll down to Knock-out, and you can switch it between rex and x-rex

Im looking at it, the most recent version, I see knock out but no option to swap between normal or X variant.  Under Knockout is Resources.

30 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

If you say so.. It doesnt give me any issues personally and I do enjoy having a bit of a challenge from wild creatures.

There's a challenge and then there's overdoing it. 3x is overdoing it. It's not really a challenge it's more of a time sink than anything.

A challenge would have been if the X creatures behaved differently for instance more aggressively or were faster. Slapping a 3x on something is about the laziest way you can inflate difficulty. It's basically making the creature a bullet sponge instead of making an interesting change to their behavior or tactics.

To each his own

15 hours ago, caleb68 said:

from my own experience it seems more like 2x the arrows / darts.

Found this in the wiki.

"Wild X-Creatures also take 60% reduced damage. Since torpor application is directly tied to damage it will take 2.5 times the amount of tranqs to knock out a wild X-Creature compared to its normal counterpart"

so we were both close lol

• Like 1