GREATMIGRATION 2.0

KRONOSDOUBLE

We need another GREAT MIGRATION! Here's what it shoud entail:

1.  Less populated servers wiped
  2. Remaining servers should be converted into "Legacy Servers"
  3. Transfers between new servers and recently added legacy servers should be disabled for a minimum of 6 months to 1 year
  4. Transfers between newly created servers should have a transfer ban lasting for 1-2 months

1 hour ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

3. Transfers between new servers and recently added legacy servers should be disabled for a minimum of 6 months to 1 year
  4. Transfers between newly created servers should have a transfer ban lasting for 1-2 months

Hilarious

6 hours ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

Its 2019 and you want the devs to add new "Legacy Servers" to the game?????????

I take it you never bothered to read what their plans were for legacy servers in the first place ie removing them not adding more...

I think the problem is you can't go on a server and get a decent start being solo or duo. Alphas and Megas have too much time and are to big. I for one would love a "fresh" start as that is when the game is the best. When everyone is new and at equal footing. Arkpocoplyse servers fillls this niche where you can get a fresh start, however after the 30 days the server deletes and you lose everything. It would be nice if you could transfer your charchter, dinos, and items to an official server from Arkpocoplyse servers. It would at least allow you to contine working towards the progress you gained, even though you'll probally get wiped once you've transfered to another server. 

Eventually the normal official servers will start being culled and eliminated or repurposed.

I think the OP is looking for better/faster support by lowering the number of supported servers.

16 minutes ago, Barik said:

Arkpocoplyse servers fillls this niche

Sounds like they need seasonal wiping servers. Like every 3 months (4x a year).

2 hours ago, Barik said:

I think the problem is you can't go on a server and get a decent start being solo or duo. Alphas and Megas have too much time and are to big. I for one would love a "fresh" start as that is when the game is the best. When everyone is new and at equal footing. Arkpocoplyse servers fillls this niche where you can get a fresh start, however after the 30 days the server deletes and you lose everything. It would be nice if you could transfer your charchter, dinos, and items to an official server from Arkpocoplyse servers. It would at least allow you to contine working towards the progress you gained, even though you'll probally get wiped once you've transfered to another server. 

That's bull crap. I've started "fresh" many times on official servers even ones that back in the day had very large alpha tribes on it and that's playing in a small very aggressive KOS tribe that was attacking everyone. If we can pull it off then your passive bob tribe should be just fine.

Play smart, build small, work the diplomacy and you won't have too many issues in most cases.

Archived