Please FIX BeeHive

Varlonec

Just now, Cowgirl said:

I think it is because like 4 of them (sometimes many more) will spawn on top of one another and it makes it hard to tame queens because she gets stuck and can't be accessed to tame.

actually i tamed one yesterday in redwoods, i found a couple empty one got stuck and bite it off with giga bee died also, but then i tried to tamed a stuck one and it was faster than chasing it, when its tamed, the same bees will set free que queen from the other, also u can grab like 40 or more honey if you let the stuck

2 hours ago, Zorata said:

actually i tamed one yesterday in redwoods, i found a couple empty one got stuck and bite it off with giga bee died also, but then i tried to tamed a stuck one and it was faster than chasing it, when its tamed, the same bees will set free que queen from the other, also u can grab like 40 or more honey if you let the stuck

last time I was taming them it took forever cause they kept getting stuck and I couldnt get near them (the hives werent near the ground) I had to very very carefully kill the other hives, but I killed the queen a few times.

On 3/9/2019 at 2:46 AM, Cowgirl said:

last time I was taming them it took forever cause they kept getting stuck and I couldnt get near them (the hives werent near the ground) I had to very very carefully kill the other hives, but I killed the queen a few times.

You can always grapple or use climbing picks to go near the hive and feed the stuck queen there. Easy tame.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, d1nk said:

Really? Didnt know that! Is it a certain day / time they do it?

There is no exact day, as it depends of the server up-time, lags, etc.. Every wipe there is a timestamp stored that is then compared with the current time and if the elapsed time is greater than interval. This was added in the following update:

On 3/27/2017 at 10:50 AM, Jatheish said:

v265.0
- New Server Option: Force Respawn of Wild Dinos on Server Restart! Enabled by default on official servers, this will force weekly respawns of dinos on all servers to prevent certain dino types (like the Basilo and Spino) from becoming depopulated on long running servers. (?ServerAutoForceRespawnWildDinosInterval=SECONDS).

Archived