Would a subscription model encourage devs to fix game?

Jemcrystal

[PVE]

Otters not delivering baby after gest timr up.  Giggas and rexes waking up tho fully tranked.  Repeated attempt showing all rex/gig untamable.  Beginner official server PC 430 TheIsland. 

None of these reports are my experience just what the other players are telling me they notice this weekend.  But very distressing.  I'm building atm but want game working properly for when I get to taming and breeding. 

Players will get discouraged, leave, and tell the world Ark is a broken game not worth buying.  Revenue will bottom.  What can be done to get devs to fix this game faster?  Should we push for a subscription model or would that even work?  Would they just take our money and do nothing?

The content doesn't seem like it comes out fast enough to even begin to think about a subscription model. Also, why would someone spend $60 on a game plus a monthly fee to walk around with a dinosaur and lose progress in pvp servers or never be able to build anywhere in pve servers?

Also, a model wouldn't fix a low communication barrier, it has to be about holding feet to a fire and accountability plus increased communication which leads to improvements of any sort.

3 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Yeah cause the other 304,846 Ark players have never tamed a rex or birthed an otter

Do you make a thread every time you mess something up?!

There is a bug where no matter how many narcotics you feed a giga, sometimes its torpor will go up, as normal, then it will lose 200 or so instantly. This repeats itself the whole time it's unconscious, and it eventually wakes up no matter how many narcotics are given to it. It has been a bug since legacy, that doesn't always occur and might be related to lag.

Archived