People using cheats to set down pillars / boxes next to already built construcs?

Jemcrystal

2 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

Is this a thing?  I mean they have not spammed the area.  But on my OFFICIAL server we are noticing certain people seem to be plopping things down where they should not be able to plop.  Not talking cliff edges or in the water.  Talking right next to your stuffs.

I've had this happen with trades. I would make a trade with someone and they put down a bed and foundation in my base area and when they leave I remove the alliance but sometimes they forget to destroy their structure so now I have to.

This guy on my Aberration server. Green cycle is my pillar, red cycle is his doorframe he built next to it, Drake is for reference how close it is. There is or was an exploit that let you place your own structures next to "enemy" ones as long as they weren't rendered in yet, which can take quite some time on Aberration.

Down the cliff I was building a platform around one of the redwood trees for sap and said doorframe blocked it. Weirdly right after I reported it, it stopped blocking any of my structures, I could finish the platform and could even have placed a pillar right next to it (didn't, but it was highlighted green).

wall2_1.jpg

Archived