Rare flowers?

Cowgirl

I live near the swamp and I know they agro frogs, dimorphs, and phiomias (can't remember what else) what other stuff do they agro? (do they work on gigas?) also does the animal only agro you/your mount or if you die will it continue the agro to your structures? Thanks for any insight! (I have tried searching but never really gotten answers)

1 hour ago, Cazador said:

I've been wondering, if you knock out a player and force feed them flowers will the dinos argo on them?

This needs to be answered ASAP xD  

I can confirm that rare flowers aggro Gallimimus, Pteranodon, Ovis and Tapejara. It would be brilliant if it just aggro’s everything that would normally run away from a fight. 

The rare flowers essentially aggro almost every creature to attack you. You should be specific, honestly,  since you will get either precise, specific or vague answers as well, for asking vaguely.

There will be exceptions of course. I don't want to actually put up a list of creatures that i know that they will either aggro or not, you just have to test it for yourself.

However i can share through experience that they are useful for taming annoying creatures safely, if you manage to pull it off.
- For example the tapejara's, these creatures will run away from you the very moment it sees "or feels your presence, lol". If you eat the rare flower you can get them to aggro on you, that is "where and when" you are able to lead them to a trap. Then, *puff* easy tame!

That is the most known example though, I believe if you look it up you can get more specific details and also "simulations" of people doing the same thing to tame specific creatures.

If you are asking, about "how safe or useful" the rare flowers are, then...

Essentially don't eat them, unless you are far away from creatures or doing so for a specific reason. Besides that warning, they don't fill up the food stat easily has they did before, it will be a waste honestly speaking.

They are used in recipes as well, a few kibbles and for the mindwipe tonic as well. So keep a decent stack around your base, you don't need to hoard them all.

Another use, is for taming Lystrosaurus. Truthfully it is the best food for taming them.

Archived