Is ark made by Egyptian devs too ?

KimoBitz

21 minutes ago, CCRogerWilco said:

I thought Egyptians had given up on Pyramid building a while ago.

Yea we missed that by 5000 years or more lol. I'm an ancient culture nut and it's hard to fathom an ancient society achieving something we could marginally accomplish with modern engineering. Examples are are all over the planet

2 minutes ago, LastStandman said:

Maybe I'm not getting something but how difficult would it ACTUALLY be to just place large shaped stones ontop of each other in a pyramid fashion in this day in age? Aside from monetary and manpower restrictions. We have vehicles that can carry massive stones. We have stone shaping capability.

I mean if we had slavery again I'm sure we could do it. Anything can be accomplished when you have an entire population of slaves doing your bidding...........

So, from the last two posts your suggesting ancient aliens are going to enslave the worlds population to make more pyramids? I need to get a better pair of boots..

despite aliens.... which it was.  The method of making the pyramids isn't that astounding to me, its their alignment with the orion constellation that baffles me.... like whyyy? anyway, aliens.

8 minutes ago, Harrist14 said:

As is any claim they were slaves lol. Regardless, Atlantis 

pffft, crap spin off of stargate doesn't count.

3 minutes ago, YUSHOETMI said:

despite aliens.... which it was.  The method of making the pyramids isn't that astounding to me, its their alignment with the orion constellation that baffles me.... like whyyy? anyway, aliens.

pffft, crap spin off of stargate doesn't count.

Just trying to play it cool man. Never know if WC is in with the government reading these. I don't know anything about what your talking about dude.  The illuminati had nothing to do with ark being delayed either

• 3 weeks later...

Archived