New feature coming in v258

GP

• Volunteer Moderator

Lets get guessing what it is!

If the "pun" is for long-awaited structure then i'd say Dynamic Length Bridges?

If the "pun" is for "scoop" then maybe a poop scoop. :D

I'm not sure though whether "new feature" means unannounced before or not, so that could rule out dynamic length bridges. But as it is long-awaited it would suggest we already know of it.

So what do you guys think? Lets see your fun ideas!

EDIT: The pun is this:

- New Structure: ***Kotaku Scoop***

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, szabiferi said:

So more resources go down the drain when a whale just bugs in to your port and sink it in a blink of an eye? :)

Hmmm I was thinking about it. But what if the new ships will be equivalent to metal buildings, and there will be a new sea creature (like titanosaurus on land) and only this creature and bosses can damage ship? We need water boss arena with ships :D

Urban dictionary gives this meaning for Kotaku

A gaming blog full of simpering autistic imbeciles not unlike the gametrailers forums (though not nearly as abysmal). It's users log on to post after they're done.

The pun is the gaming blog will get the scoop "story"

Suggestions (Security cameras, so we can watch gametrailers of our base being attacked and a nice tv to watch it on.) 

or (something like straight stairs, stone ramps, bridges) or Structures +

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, Mendoza said:

Urban dictionary gives this meaning for Kotaku

A gaming blog full of simpering autistic imbeciles not unlike the gametrailers forums (though not nearly as abysmal). It's users log on to post after they're done.

The pun is the gaming blog will get the scoop "story"

"I think that Kotaku may getting the scoop on it... (pun)"

There is no pun in that if it's just referring to Kotaku getting the story. Now for example, if the structure was, for arguments sake, an ice cream trolley, then that is where the pun would be because the word scoop relates to Kotaku getting the story but the structure also being related to the word scoop.

Otherwise, you might as well just say "I think that Kotaku may be getting the news on it". As you can see, the pun relates to something more than Kotaku just getting the news first.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

"I think that Kotaku may getting the scoop on it... (pun)"

There is no pun in that if it's just referring to Kotaku getting the story. Now for example, if the structure was, for arguments sake, an ice cream trolley, then that is where the pun would be because the word scoop relates to Kotaku getting the story but the structure also being related to the word scoop.

Otherwise, you might as well just say "I think that Kotaku may be getting the news on it". As you can see, the pun relates to something more than Kotaku just getting the news first.

Yes you'd be right....Hence why my first guess was the security camera and tv (cryptic pun works in this case in both directions) Us the game player getting the scoop or news of who actually attacked my base by using the camera. and Kotaku getting the scoop or news of the new structure.

Just now, powerstuck said:

In all honesty, they should have removed the ''Dynamic length bridge'' from upcoming features a while ago. I mean there is something that makes them not be able to do it, despite there being at least 5 mods who properly done it. 

We were chuckling about how the Dynamic length bridge got relegated from next patch to in the future and now we'd basically forgotten all about it just the other day lol!

1 hour ago, Seghs said:

My kingdom for a building system that actually works *cough* S+ *cough*

though it's probably dynamic bridges which is cool too I guess

As much as I would love it, OrionSun (guy working on S+) said he would not want to do like the guy who sold TheCenter. And in all honesty, I FULLY understand him.

Archived