Community Crunch 387: Introducing Dreadnoughtus

StudioWildcard

Attention all ARK Survivors! 🦕🌋 The moment we’ve all been waiting for is almost here. With the imminent release of #ArkSurvivalAscended, it’s time, get ready for an epic journey. Consider scheduling time off work because you won’t want to miss a second of the adventure that awaits. Gear up, tribe up, and prepare to ascend! 

5 hours ago, koeher56 said:

Entschuldige mein Englisch ist nicht gut daher in Deutsch! Probiere kein zu trösten , es ist mir nur aufgefallen und wollte es teilen.

Keine Ahnung ob du mich meintest oder nicht, aber wenn doch, dann kann ich nur Google empfehlen, die sind mittlerweile richtig gut.
Und wenn du es mal versuchen solltest, wenn auch nur aus Neugier, dann sollte dir auch auffallen, dass ich zwar troeste, aber auf WCs Kosten.
scheonen tag noch

4 hours ago, GP said:

ASA_Console_Launch_Update_11-20.jpg?ex=6

Were working diligently to bring best cross platform experience. I know you will add new servers "when" ps5 version releases. But who asked for this? I heard was to save costs on server numbers. But if you done a poll I reckon 70% off PS users don't want or don't care if we ever had cross play. It can't be to bring community closer together cause the last 8 years Sony got everything last, and the trend is continuing. Time will tell I suppose.

1 hour ago, MissAscended said:

II'm betting the 5th December for PS5. I knew it would be delayed again 🙄

I wouldn't be betting on any date with these amateur clowns, you're just setting yourself up for more disappointment. Its just as likely to be next year as they've not once given a specific target date for PS5. At least you'll get to see how it looks and runs on Xbox so you can expect a worse port on PS5...least amount of effort as always. 

Edited by KingOfAshes
  • Like 1

With ark coming to Xbox today with bonus rates have a feeling not enough servers, long ques to join after crashing and lots of long updates and roll backs...but it's ark...everyone whose played pretty used to it..like fly same route, same height, with back up flyer at home...but look forward to starting new fish bloodlines from day one...yay

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MMaas said:

Nah, according to Steam charts only 35% yet.

I guess can't really tell if there's nothing to compare to. But all of the disgruntled players that aren't bothering with ASA now (on any platform) or at all (after the shenanigans, long waits/delays, removing Official, etc.), cutting off old Gen, massive exodus/hatred in Discord, Facebook ragequitters, death threats givers, and whatever else shows extreme boycotting... It's safe to say a large quantity of the playerbase for ASA has been lost. I, myself, have no plans on getting ASA and am remaining on ASE.

Edited by Mike585x

1 hour ago, Mike585x said:

I guess can't really tell if there's nothing to compare to. But all of the disgruntled players that aren't bothering with ASA now (on any platform) or at all (after the shenanigans, long waits/delays, removing Official, etc.), cutting off old Gen, massive exodus/hatred in Discord, Facebook ragequitters, death threats givers, and whatever else shows extreme boycotting... It's safe to say a large quantity of the playerbase for ASA has been lost. I, myself, have no plans on getting ASA and am remaining on ASE.

Compared to the initial peaks the first days after launch it is about 1/3rd lower.
If you compare it to the ASE all time high peak at Fjordur launch it is... Realy sad.

• Thanks 1