Community Crunch 378: Extinction Creature Submissions, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, DarkDraken17 said:

I'm still not sure how i feel about them getting rid of all the "Not real dinosaurs" in ark Ascended. yes they never actually existed, but for maps like genesis, aberation, and extinction, its kind of the point to have creatures that aren't on earth. I mean, part of genesis is the fact that it is an alien planet, so it kind of doesn't matter if the creatures on it are from earth or not. Opinions, anyone?

What do you mean getting rid of them?

You mean the vote only being real-world?

For all we know the 4 new creatures in the new DLC could be non-real creatures.

• Thanks 1

Warum bekommen wir keine Infos zu ASA?? Es wäre mal nett zu erfahren wie die Arbeit daran läuft und was für Fortschritte Ihr bis jetzt gemacht habt, sowie auch mal ein Gameplay zeigen und wann es veröffentlich wird. Wird es so laufen bei euch wie sonst auch immer? Schaltet die Server dann ab und sagt aufeinmal, ohhh das tut uns leid aber es gab Probleme bei der Entwicklung von ASA und müssen es verschieben auf Weihnachten. Wir stehen hier ohne irgendwelche Infos von euch aber Hauptsache irgendwelche Kreaturen abstimmen für die karten im ASA. Des passt doch vorne und hinten nicht, ich hab eher das Gefühl das es nur eine verarsche ist und uns hinhalten wollen. 

Ich hoffe das in den nächsten 14 Tage Infos über ASA kommen und uns auch was gezeigt wird sowie auch ein Termin für das überarbeitete ASE

• Like 1

Can you tell us next week if we will get any of the engrams in ASA that have been added to the game in the 8 years that are not map specific (cryopods and fridges, nets, canoe, egg incubator, etc.)? Also, since we will have only island for the first few months, are you planning to add any dinos from other maps (maewing, deinon, etc.)? These would be instant QOL improvements that will probably be modded in by someone anyway, but could just be added into the base game from day 1 (October 1st?)!

Even if you don't have any content to share with us, just tell us if we are getting any of this (straight yes or no answers would be awesome, thanks!)!

• Like 4

Good bye snail, hey shishai, not that smart anymore ha ? who is the sheep now ? not even thoose blinded addicted zombies will save u from the consequences of being a grown baby ? sad 

u had the chicken that poop gold yet u managed to make it poop failure, such a smart and wise maaaaaaan.

i'll give u a dollar if i see u on the street don't worrie bud.

i'm eating every bit of ur downfall rn, delicious bud.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 9/8/2023 at 4:39 PM, badjuejue said:

Vote on a creature that you may not ever see, or won't see til the extinction DLC comes out... 🤦‍♂️

The absolute worst way to treat the community that bought this game and supported this is to treat us like mushrooms (feed us sh!t and keep us in the dark). Disappointed doesn't even begin to say how the vast majority of this community feels

We'll see it. We just wont see it till early 2024. I don't understand how people can hate on the game so much even tho we haven't seen anything yet. Just because we got a less than exiting crunch doesn't mean the game is bad.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

4k hours pc and probably 2k console, years spent playing this game. Bought it more than once, dlcs included supported this game from the beginning. And we get absolutely 0 if you take away the weekly reminder that they are shutting ASE down, with no news on ASA. And you wonder how people can hate on it? I don't give a sh!t about a dino for a map that is down story line... why not vote for creatures in ark 3 while we are at it 🤦‍♂️. Delusional if you can't understand why the majority of people aren't happy w WC and or SG

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Riot87 said:

We'll see it. We just wont see it till early 2024. I don't understand how people can hate on the game so much even tho we haven't seen anything yet. Just because we got a less than exiting crunch doesn't mean the game is bad.

This is a joke,right?

First,this remaster gonna be free and no lose the progres in official servers.

Now,to play with the saves,console players need rent a server to nitrado

Its just a cashgrab,just add new creatures(15) and 2 new maps.

WC  and SG want ark players who have lots of hours/progres in 12 maps,start again in island like the first days,no cryopods,maewings,incubators,etc.Waiting the release of every dlc,waiting again to transfer stuff/dinos.

No have trailers,any clue of how is this new island,but hey lets buy when release,what could go wrong?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, Riot87 said:

Do you understand that "calling out" is not "hate"?
After months of not getting answeres or even a decent response, do you realy think trust is deserved?
Most of us are fully grown human beings and the fact we like to play a fantasy game does not mean we believe all fairytales.
Our doubt is not because one less than exiting crunch, it is cultivated by WC/SG behaviour over the years: One always missing deadlines, the other one abusing it's power and cheating.

But you do you, dream of a perfect game in 2024...

• Like 4

• Volunteer Moderator
On 9/12/2023 at 12:58 PM, ZappyNL said:

That will never happen, after they shut down the servers they done with ase. Even on console gen2 is full with glitches, i dont think you would be  able to play it normal even if it would be out on switch. 

Of course it will happen. Switch is completely unaffected and separate from the ASE shutdown.

• Thanks 2

LOLOLOLOLOL! The Community Crunch 389 is 25 minutes late (when I posted this). Maybe they've decided not to post because they have nothing to say. Imagine all the disappointed people there would be if the Shasta saddle is delayed another week...

But I'm not 100% sure yet... it might just be late because they are trying to find more copy&paste content to use.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gecko1611 said:

LOLOLOLOLOL! The Community Crunch 389 is 25 minutes late (when I posted this). Maybe they've decided not to post because they have nothing to say. Imagine all the disappointed people there would be if the Shasta saddle is delayed another week...

But I'm not 100% sure yet... it might just be late because they are trying to find more copy&paste content to use.

I wonder why you need Shasta saddle info.  Do you really believe that ASA The Center will be released within 2 years? if at all? You are looking for information about something completely distant in time. Its pointless.

Edited by slejo

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Smorz said:

For xbox official server, will there be a save made for us to take to single player? How do you upload stuff to cloud? Or is that only for pc? I see no xbox official servers in the first save list.

Xbox will have to rent a server from Nitrado to use those saves. 

• 2 weeks later...