Community Crunch 371: Introducing Gigantoraptor!

StudioWildcard

4 hours ago, Noffek said:

Pollo d'allevamento haha, una creatura per i giocatori che non possono imprimere il 100%. Finora non è stato necessario e credo che faccia ancora male alle arche più di quanto aiuti. Riempiranno la carne in Maerwig, mettono il pollo barbuto e aspetteranno finché i dinosauri non saranno pronti ahah. Dov'è il divertimento di fare imprinting e allevamento? E per PvP , può rivelarsi un dinosauro ingombrante e fastidioso. ( Il PvP non è il mio stile, è solo un'ipotesi) Ecco perché ho preso il PVE in modo da poter allevare questi dinosauri e non usare i booster. Il gioco perde di significato per me a questo punto con un pollo come quello.

if you like wasting a lot of time to raise a creature just having to press a button you can always not use it, as a single player pvp I find it very comfortable 

1 hour ago, basilmemories said:

ok, ma non hanno davvero approfondito cosa sia quel qol. quello che sappiamo è ciò che stiamo perdendo da loro, esclusi i dinosauri e la tecnologia delle mappe non disponibili dal primo giorno. Quindi, a meno che non spingano maewings, incubatrici, crios, netguns, uccelli alimentati a gas e una sfilza di altri fattori o aggiungano strutture che replicano le loro funzioni, siamo a un netto negativo su qol.

ORA. se vogliono dare un'occhiata ad altri giochi di sopravvivenza e darci saccheggi e supporto linguistici migliori/più rapidi, costruire skin/rendere le strutture vanilla facili da pinzare skin tramite mod e non dover aggiungere altro nel menu di costruzione, aggiungere più funzionalità di accessibilità per varie funzionalità di cecità e daltonismo, aggiungere più impostazioni di tasti di scelta rapida per le impostazioni gamma, farci fare strane funzioni elettriche industriali/automatiche senza che sia bloccato dietro tek, rendere la costruzione meno dolorosa/possono costruire più tessere contemporaneamente. In breve, guarda quegli altri giochi di sopravvivenza e le loro caratteristiche di qualità della vita e rubali a titolo definitivo ... fantastico! sarò davvero felice!

Ma devono DIRCI che lo stanno facendo e MOSTRARE che ci stanno lavorando.

ad esempio, non crederò che stiano lavorando a qualcosa finché non vedrò schermate di paesaggi di gioco con le cose posizionate sulla mappa. mostrami quella buona acqua nuova, mostrami quell'illuminazione migliore, mostrami tutto questo lavoro che presumibilmente hanno fatto sull'isola. Se questa cosa è destinata a cadere tra qualche mese, dovrebbero almeno avere ALCUNE delle funzionalità di base integrate e funzionanti. Sai cosa mi fa avere meno fiducia? mostrando buoni rendering di risorse che sono state appena ampliate e non nell'ambiente. Perché quella è l'ultima parte su cui lavori, e mostrarci davanti a noi è come far penzolare le chiavi davanti a un bambino.

Come ho capito, l'isola potrebbe essere DAVVERO DIFFICILE con l'illuminazione in alcuni punti, o parte della fisica potrebbe andare di traverso, la cosa migliore che possono fare è tirare uno studio macchiato di caffè e DIRCI dove sono stati i problemi. In questo momento stanno facendo quello che facevo io nei tempi antichi in cui ero adolescente e un gruppo di persone si aspettava qualcosa da me, ma non potevo ammettere che ero fuori di testa. Direi solo "OH UM. È. ECCO UNA COSA IN CORSO, AMERAI IL RESTO QUANDO È PRONTO? QUANDO? OH.... PRESTO."

Tuttavia non ho mai obbligato nessuno a impegnarsi nei miei errori schiaffeggiando i loro vecchi progetti dalle loro mani e chiedendo loro di usare la nuova versione. Oh scusa, schiaffeggia i vecchi progetti dalle loro mani e giuro che farei delle foto in modo che possano ricreare di nuovo quei progetti a casa. possibilmente. se mai ho capito come far funzionare la fotocamera. Guarda qui, queste chiavi non sono proprio lucide?

it is true until they confirm the changes or the new mechanics the proposed creatures will be based on the mechanics of ASE 

9 hours ago, Alysson said:

Welcome to the way 70% of people here feel for some months now. Most people I know play on pc so they are just waiting to grab the save files and say goodbye to all this... Yes it's sad for players that supported it for years and it's disrespectful that some people still buy it without a warning or clue of what is going to happen.

It’s “disrespectful” that some people will buy it? 

Bruh, the finances of other people shouldn’t concern you. Blame modern gaming for not putting out a single title worth playing since Elden Ring. Blame yourself for not having more disposable income.

• Facepalm 6

11 hours ago, fezza said:

Are you guys serious? Wheres the ASA information? showing us a creature dossier for map number 3 for a game that hasnt been shown yet.. 1 map hasnt been completed yet.. and you think we are impressed. Literally wait until Friday every week to read a bunch of nonsense

This is ASA information

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, MMaas said:

Think you misread it: Many people that recently bought ARK were not aware that it is nearing it's end. Flexing your disposable income, go ahead, throw away your money as you want but please don't defend misleading marketing.
It is not disrespectfull to show your support by buying something, it's disrespectfull to sell something without warning your customers about the very short lifespan of the product.

(And in my very personal opinion people that think they have disposable money are just plain stupid. All my money has a purpose and my entertainment is certainly not disposable.)

ARK isn't nearing its end. No one really plays official so most of the community is uneffected

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 5

Have idea:

- Gigantoraptor has no territorial range of its stolen eggs/babies - it can chase you even when you teleport to base or hide in second corner of map
- Gigantoraptor is semi flyer - rock drake style climbing and gliding
- Gigantoraptor attacks you when you hath its baby

All aggro is independent on player/tribe. Just egg and its hatchlings.

Ultimate egg guardian that will chase you until its death or death OR death of hatchling. I loved the long distant chase in Valguero when wyverns came to me to the center of map.

Edited by slejo
  • Facepalm 3

5 hours ago, HoganRyan01 said:

ARK isn't nearing its end. No one really plays official so most of the community is uneffected

The official ARK SE is nearing it's end. Period.
The statement "no one plays official" is completely irrelevant in this discussion since that might be true for you and your friends but it is still not advertised to new buyers that you need to find acces to private servers.

You are completely right to say there are ways to keep playing but there is no need to pretend marketing is honest and clear.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
14 minutes ago, Hermes1111 said:

Sorry if this is not the place to ask this question, but regarding the votes for the next creature on the ranked vote website, we need to create an account there, or if we just rank the creatures and click on submit will be enought to the votes to be counted? (Even not having an account there)

No account needed. You just go and click.

I have a couple mod/qol suggestions:

1. Carts and wagons- a medium (or 2 small) creature could pull a cart, a large (or 2 medium) creature could pull a wagon. A cart could be a 1x1 platform, a wagon would be 2x2.

2. Inter variant breeding- a 'normal' with an abb, r type, even tek, of the same creature should be breedable and have pack and mate boosts.

3. Have breeding and wandering as separate settings.  Just because I put my dino in the yard on wander, I don't want it breeding with everything else in the yard.

4. Death beacons for tames, and show tribemates' beacons. Could be different color than your beacons. Also, show my death X on my map, or give me a 'death compass' similar to what is Ark Mobile. An arrow in the corner of the screen, with the distance to your body.

Thanks for listening. (If anyone is listening)

Edited by hbomb1972
Added more

13 hours ago, HoganRyan01 said:

This is ASA information

Sure a new creature which could have been made in ASE too ..... but due to money grabs / remake that they 'hope' will work with new babies now its a ASA thing BUT seriously I think the people want MORE substance than this in fact I am dam sure we all want more than this and you know it too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1