Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Hi I have this annoying problem where whenever i go to transfer from one map  to another only three out of seven cluster maps appear in the list so if i want to transfer from Ragnarok to crystal isles i have to first transfer to gen1 exit to menu when it gets to character download then logon to crystal isles.

The only servers that show on transmitters or obs and drops is extinction aberation and gen1 yet they are all in my favourites list

This is a real pain when people are waiting for me to join for boss fights etc.

Is there any kind of fix for this?

I'm on PC steam versiong and official orp crossark5 cluster

Thanks for any help

Server Gen2 1625 not appearing in session list since 2021-12-19 , 10 pm eastern 

Something wrong with server?

I have noticed that some "commercial" tribes have several hundreds of dinos out for either breeding or selling. They are located on the ledges around the maps with massive bases. I hope they are not the ones crashing the server. I think the cap of dinos a tribe can have unpod at the same time should be limited or reduce.  Same goes for the amount of stuctures a tribe can have.

Edited by Herbapou

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic