StudioWildcard

Community Crunch 218: New Free Map DLC, New Sponsored Mods, and On The Horizon

11 minutes ago, Gloomz said:

What's the 19gb patch that dropped on xbox? I can't seem to find any info on twitter or anything else? Pretty sure my poops going to starve so it better be good

It's in the Patch Notes.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/5-changelog-patch-notes/

I'm pretty sure the new dinos might be the crystal isles related, so the Crystal Wyverns and Griffins and the Liquified dinos . Not sure the Embertross are going to stay since how Valguero was treated at the release. I'm happy for Isolde, her map is amazing but I'm also afraid it will be ruined like Valguero (the element chamber biome is useless, literally). I really hope this time you won't cut almost everything. Maybe put as requirements the DLC to play the map.  So it can be played as it meant to be.

Besides that, I'm happy that the TLC is back! Wonder what is going to be loved this time 😛

On 3/5/2020 at 12:57 AM, BIGGUNZ said:

NO EVO EVENT? Are we a joke to you WC?    
  I had to work during the special event because you made it midweek and now on my days off when i can finally play it's going to be 1x...   Gee thanks a lot.   Not really a reward when it's being taken from somewhere else...

r/EntitledPeople much?

On 3/5/2020 at 1:57 AM, BIGGUNZ said:

NO EVO EVENT? Are we a joke to you WC?    
  I had to work during the special event because you made it midweek and now on my days off when i can finally play it's going to be 1x...   Gee thanks a lot.   Not really a reward when it's being taken from somewhere else...

yea and I have to work on the weekends, this must really suck 

8 hours ago, KoondoggOfRagnarok said:

Will it be available for people who don't have Genesis Season Pass?

Yes, it has nothing to do with Genesis. It's just like Ragnarok, The Center and Valguero, it's free.

• Like 1

Is it just me or does the oviraptor need one. It should be able to wonder around our bases picking up eggs that our dinosaurs lay it would really get rid of the whole hassle of making egg farms. The oviraptor should also be able to automatically pick up fertilized eggs but it is kind of op so there should be a cooldown or something for it.

so its not coming out to nintendo switch. uggggg i guess i will just have to wait untill wild card finally relizes that they are totally neglecting the nintendo switch version. this version only has one map, about half the engrams, hell there isnt even cryopods i mean DILO! i still like ark though ; )