Community Crunch 218: New Free Map DLC, New Sponsored Mods, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, Gloomz said:

What's the 19gb patch that dropped on xbox? I can't seem to find any info on twitter or anything else? Pretty sure my poops going to starve so it better be good

It's in the Patch Notes.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/5-changelog-patch-notes/

I'm pretty sure the new dinos might be the crystal isles related, so the Crystal Wyverns and Griffins and the Liquified dinos . Not sure the Embertross are going to stay since how Valguero was treated at the release. I'm happy for Isolde, her map is amazing but I'm also afraid it will be ruined like Valguero (the element chamber biome is useless, literally). I really hope this time you won't cut almost everything. Maybe put as requirements the DLC to play the map.  So it can be played as it meant to be.

Besides that, I'm happy that the TLC is back! Wonder what is going to be loved this time ?

On 3/5/2020 at 12:57 AM, BIGGUNZ said:

NO EVO EVENT? Are we a joke to you WC?    
  I had to work during the special event because you made it midweek and now on my days off when i can finally play it's going to be 1x...   Gee thanks a lot.   Not really a reward when it's being taken from somewhere else...

r/EntitledPeople much?

On 3/5/2020 at 1:57 AM, BIGGUNZ said:

NO EVO EVENT? Are we a joke to you WC?    
  I had to work during the special event because you made it midweek and now on my days off when i can finally play it's going to be 1x...   Gee thanks a lot.   Not really a reward when it's being taken from somewhere else...

yea and I have to work on the weekends, this must really suck 

Is it just me or does the oviraptor need one. It should be able to wonder around our bases picking up eggs that our dinosaurs lay it would really get rid of the whole hassle of making egg farms. The oviraptor should also be able to automatically pick up fertilized eggs but it is kind of op so there should be a cooldown or something for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Will the Crystal Isles map still keep the Crystal Wyverns and Griffins, or will those be removed for the official? Either way, I can’t wait for the new dino (hope it’s the Amargasaurus!) and the new TLC!! Please give the Megalodon a makeover, it deserves it!

Edited by TheGarlicBrusher

• 2 years later...
On 3/5/2020 at 9:20 AM, FoxgloveFirefly said:

Please fix the faces of the lightning Wyvern and other Wyverns. Some have odd eyes (look at the Lightning wyvern’s eyes). Some Dino’s have bulging, sunken or disfigured eyes. (Again, Wyverns). 
i love my Wyverns. Raising them is my joy. ❤️

real world Dino will be added? My guess is Either Dracorex Hogwortius (or similar Packy varient), Amargasaurus,  Ceratosaurus, Carcaradontosaurus, maybe a Styrachosaurus? All awesome and stunning variants. 
brachiosaurus? :O

look at this suggestion then