E.T.A. of Legacy Genesis Servers

Alocoste

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cedric @StudioWildcard

Please, can we have an annoucement or a statement about Legacy servers? I even Don't care if it is like in 2 days, but we would appreciate an hour and a date at least. Sure you said 10+hours, but we are about to be 30hours now from your last communication.

We'll appreciate it.

Dunno if @GP, you could help us on this topic.

I just don't see how they can say 10 or so hours for Legacy servers then over a day later still no word at all. Don't see why they don't just merge with official at this point. In the past they said they couldn't because all the duping....now there's 100x the duping on official, can go to YouTube and there's new stuff on it almost every day. I understand there were a ton of problems with this dlc, but to just say nothing to multiple groups after such a broken deadline is just subpar. ?  

I was a legacy player. When WC announced that over time those servers would be closed and receive no support, I bit the bullet and started fresh on a new server. It was painful at the time but I'm comfortable now.

The closure and lack of support for legacy has been well documented. Can't shake a stick at WC over this one I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Bruvas78 said:

I was a legacy player. When WC announced that over time those servers would be closed and receive no support, I bit the bullet and started fresh on a new server. It was painful at the time but I'm comfortable now.

The closure and lack of support for legacy has been well documented. Can't shake a stick at WC over this one I'm afraid.

Ummm duh lol this isn't helping. ...we know there's no support  lol why must ppl keep reminding  us....Ark is better without support  anyway ?

1 hour ago, Bruvas78 said:

6 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Ummm duh lol this isn't helping. ...we know there's no support  lol why must ppl keep reminding  us....Ark is better without support  anyway ?

Yeah, we are all aware about no support, we dealt with it and still dealing with it (i lost my main char, owner of 3 tribes, i'm still here, i managed it by myself, we take care of ppl having a bad behavior by ourself as well). Thanks to this, we built and take care of our Community, we are kind on the hardcore part of Ark (no support, you lose your dino undermesh? Deal with it, you just got Arked, and continue your adventure).

Now, i understand they are dealing with a tons of issues, but we got our legacy servers released at the same time than New cluster, so we are a bit surprised. We know those servers will be set, but we are just asking for the minimum : communication.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to E.T.A. of Legacy Genesis Servers
4 hours ago, Orfew said:

How long

Another WC-style DLC, the question remains -> how long?
Could it be that the time has not come to look at past events to improve the way of treating people who believe in their work but are sad for obvious reasons? Do you really think that by deliberately delaying legacy servers everyone will leave the legacy because of a dlc?  I really want to believe that this question is not real, that you are really having trouble getting legacy dlc servers to work, it's time to merge. With the merge, you don't need to load any additional servers, people who bought your dlc believing in your work can finally unite friends who work hard on both platforms new and legacy to be able to play with friends. You save time and money. I am particularly against it, but to avoid wasting time and uniting efforts and time, why not now? @Cedric @lilpanda

my english is a bad friend, but it is clear that there is a serious problem between the WC team, Legacy and Nitrato. What is the excuse for not having a legacy server before I received this invitation from nitrato?

sad.jpg

Why is Wildcard still pandering to these Legacy players by giving them valuable server space when their numbers are a tiny fraction of the total player base, not even 5%. They have had years now to get with the program and still stubbornly refuse to budge. Wildcard should be using a cattle prod on them to move them on and if that fails then hit the delete key. Tell them there was some technical issue or something else, it doesn't particularly matter what you tell them just do whatever works to get rid of them.

Shutdown the existing legacy servers and use the saved money to invest in improved anti cheat and other areas of this game that need more investment.

On 2/27/2020 at 5:32 PM, ForzaProiettile said:

Why is Wildcard still pandering to these Legacy players by giving them valuable server space when their numbers are a tiny fraction of the total player base, not even 5%. They have had years now to get with the program and still stubbornly refuse to budge. Wildcard should be using a cattle prod on them to move them on and if that fails then hit the delete key. Tell them there was some technical issue or something else, it doesn't particularly matter what you tell them just do whatever works to get rid of them.

Shutdown the existing legacy servers and use the saved money to invest in improved anti cheat and other areas of this game that need more investment.

Typical a official retard response lol. Clown

Hello, it becomes long to wait for legacy servers.

An official response will be welcome.

When genesis was announced, it was never said that legacy servers would be absent. we will request a refund if we are unable to play under these conditions.

Or find a solution to allow the transfer of our characters  from official legacy to official servers.

1 hour ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Because this tiny part follow them for the beginning, early access. We are the base, and we dont use resources like you, new cluster retarded, are using. We just need a server, we dont use support.

Furthermore, they never stated a full and global end to legacy. 

Your comment is just salty af, thats It.

Edit : nvm, i checked your profile, i shouldnt have lost time to reply to you

3 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Ummm duh, if you know there's no support, why complain about the lack of support?

2 hours ago, Alocoste said:

Yeah, we are all aware about no support, we dealt with it and still dealing with it (i lost my main char, owner of 3 tribes, i'm still here, i managed it by myself, we take care of ppl having a bad behavior by ourself as well). Thanks to this, we built and take care of our Community, we are kind on the hardcore part of Ark (no support, you lose your dino undermesh? Deal with it, you just got Arked, and continue your adventure).

Now, i understand they are dealing with a tons of issues, but we got our legacy servers released at the same time than New cluster, so we are a bit surprised. We know those servers will be set, but we are just asking for the minimum : communication.

Thank you for a more considered response.

2 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Por que o Wildcard ainda está seduzindo esses jogadores herdados, oferecendo a eles um espaço valioso no servidor quando seus números são uma fração minúscula da base total de jogadores, nem mesmo 5%. Eles têm anos para começar o programa e ainda se recusam a se mexer. O curinga deve estar usando um produto de gado para movê-los e, se isso falhar, pressione a tecla Delete. Diga a eles que houve algum problema técnico ou outra coisa, não importa o que você diz, apenas faça o que for necessário para se livrar deles.

Encerre os servidores legados existentes e use o dinheiro economizado para investir em anti-fraude aprimorada e em outras áreas deste jogo que precisam de mais investimento.

My deepest feelings for your soul holding so much resentment, are people like you that I thank for not needing an opinion. With so much misinformation of the numbers, it is worth saying a saying. It is better to shut up and let people think you are an idiot than to talk and put an end to doubt.

Archived