Jump to content

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

processing completed SUPPLY MANIFEST RECORD 4C3328CC

Recommended Posts

Nanabobana has intercepted a message.

Quote

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Requesting status report.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Incremental progress is still progress, I suppose.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] It's better than a setback.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Make another terminal entry with validation code cb9f873b-234e-4f27-a8ef-d85a1baac299
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=f7+s
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Mysterious_Transmission3.gif

response_7.txt.gpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

So is it just a trap then?

I have a hard time seeing how this could be a creature and "gathering food in a relaxing way" really sounds like a sort of trap to me

If it's on PVE it needs to be able to ignore pillar blocking (IE: be placed down anywhere) but at the same time decay after a short time so people don't abuse it (Like a tent).

That would make it useful and cut down on people's need to put traps every 2 yards, and the SPIKE WALL SPAM OMFG.  

Also, I am sad tents can't be placed anywhere either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could either be a fishing net that is thrown like a bola, or left attached to a buoy. Or a trap that can be set where the net falls on top of the creature when tripped.

Or maybe it can be fired from the harpoon gun or ballista turret. 

It mentions that it's relaxing so I'm leaning towards some kind of passive trap, similar to the ones you get on primitive+ (but hopefully they gather more resources)

If it immobilises creatures for taming also then even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jsteel said:

@Nanabobana How did you intercept the message to begin with? I tried decoding the text in the mysterious mysteries then sending that as an email and I tried putting it into the profile terminal uplink section with no result. I just want to better know the process used to intercept a message.

I decoded the text and emailed it to Helena. It did take a couple of tries to decode it accurately. 

She replied with the validation code which I then put into the terminal uplink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nanabobana said:

It could either be a fishing net that is thrown like a bola, or left attached to a buoy. Or a trap that can be set where the net falls on top of the creature when tripped.

Or maybe it can be fired from the harpoon gun or ballista turret. 

It mentions that it's relaxing so I'm leaning towards some kind of passive trap, similar to the ones you get on primitive+ (but hopefully they gather more resources)

If it immobilises creatures for taming also then even better.

Yep, almost sure this is the fishing net that was 'leaked' during genesis stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2019 at 10:16 PM, Nanabobana said:

I decoded the text and emailed it to Helena. It did take a couple of tries to decode it accurately. 

She replied with the validation code which I then put into the terminal uplink.

Hmm I would kind of like to know what you got when you decoded it because I did the same thing about 8 different times and never got a reply, I thought that was what we had to do. I guess I just got the code wrong all the times I tried it. 2fe3170 CC2 28-afa C 8bb6c was what I kept getting most of the time when I decoded it. Must have been consistently typing something in wrong lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jsteel said:

Hmm I would kind of like to know what you got when you decoded it because I did the same thing about 8 different times and never got a reply, I thought that was what we had to do. I guess I just got the code wrong all the times I tried it. 2fe3170 CC2 28-afa C 8bb6c was what I kept getting most of the time when I decoded it. Must have been consistently typing something in wrong lol. 

I tried decoding it before I saw this thread too and I got the same; I'm pretty sure it's correct.

What you're supposed to do with that code is send it in an email to HLNA.WLKR@gmail.com

We won't get a response from it because nana did it first, not because we got the wrong code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 2:59 PM, jsteel said:

Hmm I would kind of like to know what you got when you decoded it because I did the same thing about 8 different times and never got a reply, I thought that was what we had to do. I guess I just got the code wrong all the times I tried it. 2fe3170 CC2 28-afa C 8bb6c was what I kept getting most of the time when I decoded it. Must have been consistently typing something in wrong lol. 

The code I got was 2fe31704-d40c-4528-afa4-09d9af68bb6c. Not sure if Helena will reply anymore but it's worth a try! Will be good to know if multiple people can activate a response from her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it to work for the forth mysterious mysteries! What I was doing wrong was normally after each string/line of code I would hit enter in the decoder so the image looks exactly the same as the teaser image but this time I went back threw and backed out all of my enter keys and then send that code and it worked! feels pretty good to have gotten it to work on my own this time. Even if I wasn't the first I was still able to get it to work and now I know what to do if their are any more in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...