have a question

BabayagaTR

Hi all im new here want to ask something im playing this game daily until yesterday a little kid comes and destroy everyrhing i have with his mana golem or something this hapend 4 time now  he killed all my tame and my base is gone im playing on the island soo how can some with a mana come to.my server and destroy everything i have they team up with different tribes so that guy is with 4 5 other tribes so today i stop playing because of this i feel bad because i payed money to this game

1 minute ago, Anarki said:

Sounds like you had no defences on a PvP server. I would suggest trying to start of in Single Player to get to grips with the game, or go and try PvE so you can build an established base and enjoy the game without being destroyed by others.

Good luck :)

Had 40turrents up that dude comes with couple mana and difrent tribes and im gone single player is borring pve olso im not crying.here just want to now how can he come with mana and golem im playing on the island map

You can transfer dinos to another server using either an obelisk or drop. Once Downloaded dinos have a 24 hour cool down until they can be uploaded again. If they are cryopodded though, there is no cool down. Sounds like you grind hard solo so respect to you. Unfortunately if you want a base and turrets in this game you cannot play solo, you will be offline wiped  in days if not hours. Especially on small tribes. 

7 hours ago, BabayagaTR said:

Hi all im new here want to ask something im playing this game daily until yesterday a little kid comes and destroy everyrhing i have with his mana golem or something this hapend 4 time now  he killed all my tame and my base is gone im playing on the island soo how can some with a mana come to.my server and destroy everything i have they team up with different tribes so that guy is with 4 5 other tribes so today i stop playing because of this i feel bad because i payed money to this game

If you're new to the game, the last thing you want to do is play PvP as a solo player. The only possible result is you getting wiped, a lot.

You either need to spend some time playing on PvE or Local/Host or if you really want to try PvP then you're going to need to make friends and join a tribe. A new person playing PvP solo is just asking for tears. It's important to understand that PvP in this game is much more brutal than in most other games, people will definitely destroy you tames and your buildings, destroying the many, many hours it took you to build yourself up.

5 hours ago, bannedbybirth said:

PVE is far from boring if played properly, js.

There is no challenge in pve. Only grind. Even breeding is pointless, because beyond a certain point (boss fights) there is nothing that requires stronger dinos. PvP is a continuous arms race where there is a purpose behind raising lines that take years of work.

29 minutes ago, covenantgrunt said:

In my pompus opinion There is no challenge in pve. Only grind. Even breeding is pointless, because beyond a certain point (boss fights) there is nothing that requires stronger dinos. PvP is a continuous arms race where there is a purpose behind raising lines that take years of work.

Ftfy

39 minutes ago, covenantgrunt said:

What exactly is a challenge in pvp ? You just raise dinos that you dont need, because almost everything can be killed once you have few argies. Survival is a joke, because even a simple stone base with 2 plant turrets makes you proof vs anything wild. 

Sure, if we derive everything down to the simplest aspects everything sounds stupid. 

It isnt even worth having this discussion with you. You have no idea about PvE. Weird how some people play the game different than you!? Thats absurd.

Grow up.

19 hours ago, covenantgrunt said:

What exactly is a challenge in pvp(sic, he meant pve) ? You just raise dinos that you dont need, because almost everything can be killed once you have few argies. Survival is a joke, because even a simple stone base with 2 plant turrets makes you proof vs anything wild. 

Using your sophomoric, vastly over-simplified logic, there's no challenge to PvP either. "All" you do is the same things you do in PvE, and you repeat them if you get wiped. And since your character is permanent you never lose your levels or engrams, your character progress is always saved.

21 hours ago, covenantgrunt said:

What exactly is a challenge in pvp ? You just raise dinos that you dont need, because almost everything can be killed once you have few argies. Survival is a joke, because even a simple stone base with 2 plant turrets makes you proof vs anything wild. 

Even in pve ur base can be wiped ...no difference... argys can't kill wild giga/titanosaur  rofl there are enemy player threats even in pve bro the singular  pvp mentality  needs to stop xD come to my legacy servers u will see pvp pve xD dog eat dog world with no support to cry too...you can even be inprisoned forever hahaha 

Archived