Level up fast

MrJThirst

So I’ve been playing ark on my ps4 and I’m at level 51 but I’m gonna switch over to pc so I can use mods like the jurrassic park mod but I don’t think there is a way to transfer over my save and I really don’t wanna start all over is there a way to level back up extremely fast maybe a mod or a certain command??

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I use the same method since I started to play, idea from dad.

The cooking pot. So you take explorer note and level up to cooking pot engram. During this time harvest stone. Once you got the engram and a few storage boxes with stone. Take a explorer note and Craft and Break the cookingpots.

Already mentioned is the industrial grinder. But you then need to join a tribe that have one and a roll rat (80% weight reduction wood).

Command is :

addexperience 100000 0 1 0 0

gives dino xp if sitting on saddle.

Regards,

Ariana 

Boost XP rates. If you use cheats, it leads down a dark path that you will never recover from. A little cheat here, a little cheat there.... next thing you know you are in a full tek castle after 3 days of playing.

I do not play SP, so I do not know how accurate the following article is. Some settings may have changed since it was posted.

Archived