Structures Plus (S+) & Kibble Rework Beta Is Live!

Jen

This is looking great!

Just few comments:

- could we have the option to change the access rank?

- could we add a PIN code?

- will we be able to store meat/berries?

- power up or down, it does not seem to change the behavior. Hence, what is the purpose of powering up the box? to act as a fridge?

Thanks

What dinos lay an extra large/special egg?

Unless they make any further changes, the max amount of eggs in an area is 20 and only 6 from same species. This may make getting the kibble harder, or more likely lots of small bases spread around with just more of the dinos that lay these types.

At least people may feel inclined to kill their 'useless' tames and fill them spots with even more colour mutated dinos... mainly for display purposes only.

On 1/12/2019 at 6:24 AM, Chipsy114 said:

When the S+ is released will we get a free mindwipe? Some higher lvl players will need it. 

I agree with this and add, we should be allowed to mindwipe based on time passed not based on level, when you gamut max level and can never mindwipe,

It should be once a month, once every 14 days,

once per completion of Tek cave/Rockwell/killing an extinction titan, on reflections probably timer based as not everyone is able to do the endgame tasks

@Jen When is wildcard going to act against meshers ,cheaters , stalkers/harassers (thanks to you allowing players to be tracked by various websites/programs).

How many bases lost ,thousands of hours lost , cheaters being allowed just because its legacy (cheating is cheating regardless of where its at) and players stalked is it going to take for wildcard to stop these problems from happening ?

I asked in a ticket that has been weeks since i submitted them without proper response on these issues i listed above in particular how to "legitly" defend against meshers without also getting in trouble since one must mesh as well to defend against cheaters in first place since the mesh allows damage on one side and not on other .

• Facepalm 1

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:07 AM, Jen said:

Known issues:

• Currently cannot craft Structures Plus structures in smithy, fabricator, or Tek Replicator.
  • Client crash when painting 4x Height Walls.
  • Missing snapping points for regular ceilings to triangle foundations.

Our first update to the beta build is expected to be either Monday or Tuesday.

Also
Equus (Troodon) Kibble  - Quality Regular Kibble - 
Baryonyx (PachyRhino) Kibble - Quality Regular Kibble 

--- These 2 Dino's are not Taming properly with the new kibble - They lose all taming affinity and  effectiveness for eating the (Regular Kibble) . But The Original Kibble which is colored to Regular still works just fine.

ALL other Dinos Tested.
and if anyone wants a Cheat Sheet.  I have tested all the dino's for the new kibble Scheme - Jan 17th 2019 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16VqeCFlVrOUDu4DJqPqgPgI6oLwh8HUZgnKh_bHl3r4/edit?usp=sharing

--------------------

Also Breeding on the Beta asks for the old kibble which was mentioned to become "Uncraftable" so please for the love of sanity don't forget to update the breeding imprinting kibble tables to the new kibble..... because I will be pissed ( and 95% of the community who actually plays the game ) if it asks for legacy kibble. -.- 

Edited by Mikethegod9
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mikethegod9 said:

Also
Equus (Troodon) Kibble  - Quality Regular Kibble - 
Baryonyx (PachyRhino) Kibble - Quality Regular Kibble 

--- These 2 Dino's are not Taming properly with the new kibble - They lose all taming affinity and  effectiveness for eating the (Regular Kibble) . But The Original Kibble which is colored to Regular still works just fine.

ALL other Dinos Tested.
and if anyone wants a Cheat Sheet.  I have tested all the dino's for the new kibble Scheme - Jan 17th 2019 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16VqeCFlVrOUDu4DJqPqgPgI6oLwh8HUZgnKh_bHl3r4/edit?usp=sharing

--------------------

Also Breeding on the Beta asks for the old kibble which was mentioned to become "Uncraftable" so please for the love of sanity don't forget to update the breeding imprinting kibble tables to the new kibble..... because I will be pissed ( and 95% of the community who actually plays the game ) if it asks for legacy kibble. -.- 

Looking at your cheat sheet, does this imply that you can only tame dinos with the specified kibble, or is this the minimum level of kibble required to be effective?

2 hours ago, Dave192 said:
2 hours ago, Dave192 said:

Looking at your cheat sheet, does this imply that you can only tame dinos with the specified kibble, or is this the minimum level of kibble required to be effective?

Just like the Old Kibble, Species have "preferred Kibble" 
Eg. Pteranodon -> Dodo egg Kibble : This would be the best choice to use to tame this dino.
If you used "non-preferred Kibble" the dinosaur will not tame as effectively,  infact using the wrong kibble can be very  taxing,  like 50% or less taming effectiveness  because you thought  "this was a medium dinosaur " but actually eats Larger Kibble (Superior) 

So the Cheat sheet is the preferred kibble - just to let you know what dinosaur needs what (not a calculator telling you how much) but letting you know this kibble goes to these species . 

The Kibble System is like the old system where each species of tame has a select preferred kibble - 
 ** So No Feeding Dodo Birds Giga Egg Kibble (Exceptional Kibble)  to instant tame them ?  infact you're better off feeding that Birb Mejo's or veggie-ta-bles  

Edited by Mikethegod9
Clafication : P

So essentially they haven't got rid the of the dependency on 'useless' dinos that serve no purpose other than to lay specific egg types, instead you need them for their egg sizes.

I would have thought, and hoped, that feeding any dino an exception kibble would yield the best results. This would have removed the dependency on so many lower tier dinos.

When it comes to breeding and imprinting, do they ask for the new kibble types?

On 1/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, FaaB said:

1. I think when the S+ is coming to official release, they will be implemented into console versions too.
2. Dilos for example are a good threat for low level characters. So they are not useless. And atleast  the new kibble will reduce kibble dinos which will reduce server load!

Not to mention dilos will still be a nice easy tame for small size eggs same with dodos for extra small right? If anything it makes them more important cause now they’re eggs are useable for wider variety of Dino’s.

3 hours ago, Dave192 said:

1 hour ago, Dave192 said:

So essentially they haven't got rid the of the dependency on 'useless' dinos that serve no purpose other than to lay specific egg types, instead you need them for their egg sizes.

I would have thought, and hoped, that feeding any dino an exception kibble would yield the best results. This would have removed the dependency on so many lower tier dinos.

When it comes to breeding and imprinting, do they ask for the new kibble types?

No you're mistaken:

Basic Kibble 

Simple Kibble  

Edited by Mikethegod9
  • Like 1