Rollback on prime time ?

Guest vassiliOFP85

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, I'd like to know whats up with Wildcard doing major updates on weekends?

Megatribe players explain to me that for them with the high tek gear its 5x all week long compared to all the rest of us.  However carving huge chunks of time out of prime time on weekends for a cuter face on dino's? really? Couldn't this be done during the week? Why not?

..and this latest update, after downloading it, getting it all installed logging in, doing hours of work on buildings .. without warning wildcard just rolls it all  back, so the buildings are all gone, then drops two therinzo's on my tames I'd been doing the building with.. kiling myself and one of the tames. DILO wildcard?  Its bs like this, that makes me look at steam thinking ... what else is there available?

6 minutes ago, Lostmymarbles said:

if you check the video out they have apes on aberration going hand over hand on the zip lines

the patch reset the old apes that were tamed before the TLC and obviously there were no apes on aberration before the TLC hence aberration didnt need a rollback to fix the ape issue since there was no ape issue in the first place. and no WC doesnt care about duping or cheating anyways as we learned so might as well couldve left aberration as it is / was...

Archived