What's your main land mount?

AdligerAdler

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baryonyx is most versatile I'd say - fast enough, nice hp, cap and dmg, stamina lasts forever, can swim and rule in inland waters due to stun feature, can jump,  can enter all caves which makes him better than wolves (due to having saddle and arthropuleras not hitting rider with projectiles). Thyla would be awesome too but they don't fit in many caves.

On Tuesday, November 07, 2017 at 4:08 AM, Mistastep said:

Thyla and Rhino

A well bred Rhino can kill your boss rex in 1 hit full charge...

In legacy we had a rhino charge kill a bronto on herb island and it's corpse flew so far it almost reached mainland. Did the same to a turtle. I imagine it would wreck steps pretty dang easy.

I like Thyla for a ground tame personally.

9 hours ago, Bucz said:

Baryonyx is most versatile I'd say - fast enough, nice hp, cap and dmg, stamina lasts forever, can swim and rule in inland waters due to stun feature, can jump,  can enter all caves which makes him better than wolves (due to having saddle and arthropuleras not hitting rider with projectiles). Thyla would be awesome too but they don't fit in many caves.

I've heard lots of good things about the bary since its release but never tamed one. Gonna get me one soon to check it out.

Archived