Welcome to PixARK, a vast, wild world filled with vicious dinosaurs, magical creatures and endless adventure developed by Snail Games! To survive in this mysterious land, you must tame creatures both ferocious and cuddly, craft high tech and magical tools, and build your own base out of cubes.
With a robust character creator, an infinite number of voxel based maps and procedurally generated quests, your PixARK adventure will be completely unique. Team up with friends to form a tribe, or play on your own. Spend your time building a towering fortress or go on a quest in a sprawling cavern. Fly on the back of a dragon and smite your enemies with a magic wand, or ride a mighty T-Rex and blast your foes with a rocket launcher. In the world of PixARK, how you play is up to you – as long as you survive!
Key features in the game include:
Single player and online multiplayer
- During the first week of the Xbox Games Preview launch, the team will be testing initial feedback and stability of the game.
- Multiplayer on Xbox Games Preview will release in approximately 2 weeks.
- Multiplayer is available on Steam now.
- The ability to collect and craft items and build bases
- Over 100 dinosaurs and other creatures to tame, train and ride
- Character progression and customization
- Procedurally generated worlds, with no two worlds ever being the same
- Creative Mode which allows players to construct whatever they can imagine
- More than eight unique biomes to explore, including deserts, jungles, caves and more
- Procedurally generated quest system to keep players actively engaged in their worlds
During the early access period, Steam and Xbox One players will be among the first to enter PixARK’s world of mystery, danger, ancient dinosaurs, mythical beasts, and cubes! On day one, PixARK is available to select regions and territories which will expand to include many more throughout PixARK's development.
PixARK is available for $24.99 during the Early Access program. It will also be coming to retail / digital distribution to PC, Microsoft Xbox One and Xbox One X, Sony PlayStation 4 entertainment system and the Nintendo Switch later in 2018.
PixARK is available now to play on Steam Early Access & Xbox Game Preview!
Steam (20% off launch sale!):
Xbox (available today at 10am PST):
Begin your pixelized adventure today!
For all the latest PixARK news, screenshots, trailers, and previews, be sure to follow:
Edited by Jen