Where are the promised server transfers?

7 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Where are you guys seeing patch notes? The ones on the forum are out dated.

*nevermind found them on twitter. Would be great for 1 person at WC to take 30 seconds to update the patch notes here but hey no surprise WC puts in minimal effort again.

Here:

the Patches that affect all platforms in the same way are inserted in the "PC version path notes register", it seems to be the basic platform while the pages relating to PS5 and XBox are not updated... initially I thought they had different update times due to certifications but those pages are not yet updated although the Paths are functional on all platforms, so my deduction is that they want to use the page dedicated to the PC for all the Patches in common and use the pages dedicated to PS5/XBox only for specific fixes for these platforms (and perhaps for updates to primary Server versions?)

7 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Where are you guys seeing patch notes? The ones on the forum are out dated.

*nevermind found them on twitter. Would be great for 1 person at WC to take 30 seconds to update the patch notes here but hey no surprise WC puts in minimal effort again.

Hope your life still makes Sense After They delayed it

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Volunteer Moderator

An Update on Transfers for Official Servers: Unfortunately, sever transfers will need to be delayed until Wednesday, Feb 7th. We understand this is frustrating news but due to the complexity of integrating player-created custom cosmetics, networked structures, and the new modding framework into the upcoming update, server transfers will require an extension until next week. We know some of you are eagerly awaiting server transfers, and we apologize for the delay. Rest assured, our team is working diligently to deliver them alongside the major update next week. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Sad 1

I mean, it's not like we have an abundance of maps to transfer to.  Sure, if you're on the wrong official server and want to meet up with your friends, it's important.  But for those of us who are hosting our own, where are we going to go?  Scorched Earth isn't due for a month (realistically, I know it will take longer), and most of the mod maps aren't in enough of a completed state for the other players on my server to care about them.  A 1 week delay is whatever.

On 2/1/2024 at 8:51 PM, Feynt said:

I mean, it's not like we have an abundance of maps to transfer to.  Sure, if you're on the wrong official server and want to meet up with your friends, it's important.  But for those of us who are hosting our own, where are we going to go?  Scorched Earth isn't due for a month (realistically, I know it will take longer), and most of the mod maps aren't in enough of a completed state for the other players on my server to care about them.  A 1 week delay is whatever.

Personally I've had stuff stashed in the ocean for weeks that I've been waiting to bring to my new server, so the delays have been a pain. Transfers have been delayed so long I had to reset some cryo'd animals.

Finally here though (fingers crossed)

Just delay #4, no big deal.  Its normal.

Maybe dont package transfers with all this other cosmetic crap next time because I can guarantee its not actually the transfer system thats holding up this patch.

Got to be one of the worst dev teams in gaming with one of the best IPs. Its a shame WC holds this game hostage. Free ark.