Enforcement Action Server Rollbacks

Legion89

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Enforcement Action Server Rollbacks

Before I went to sleep last night I was finally able to get gifts. All I’ve been wanting was a good chibi.. finally got one it was a jelly fish and a ammonite chibi :((((((( was so happy about it… then I woke up to an apparent rollback and it’s like I never even got it… so that excitement was just taken away. Is there anyway for me to get it back without having to fight someone for it? Cuz I got it fair and square now I don’t think I’m ever gonna be able to get it back.. 

Another inane WC decision:

Punish EVERYONE for select tribes abusing things. FIrst, take down the servers with NO warning, provide ZERO updates as hours stretch on, then BS folks  with "Oh 8 hour roll back" while tons of people lost items, boss fights, and more importantly, WASTED HOURS OF THEIR TIME IN GAME for whats more like a 10-12 hour rollback.

Absolutely hideous customer support and service. Its shameful that you guys treat everyone this way after folks were suckered into rebuying the what was once going to be free, ASA release.

No offers to bump the event longer or raise the rates. Nope, EVERYONE suffers for the idiocy of a few.

Edited by JetJaguar
  • Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1

what a joke... stayed up all night for giga's by baby phase for my giga's.........

why are we being punished again? because their things aren't in order... I set an alarm for imprints. everything is gone, I've been sitting there for so long, they really just do what they want.

what is this? now I'm looking for my baby dinos this setback puts me exactly back where I uncryo everything 10 female babyrex gone 2 female baby otter gone 3 giga's 10 mega's to me it's so bad wildcard the whole event I'm saving up dino's this is no more nice

Edited by AngerFish
  • Thanks 1

Hello, i and am putting out this cause i am a ark ascended player and i love the game but i just got on this morning from playing all night and i lost all my stuff from a server roll back no heads up or anything and as you can tell am very upset and i did alot of metal collecting over 10k metal ingots in an industrial forge that was all lost including a tree house base in the red woods that are now all gone and i would like to say if i cant get these back i will not be returning to your game. the server roll back which i did not know was happening has set me back over 12 hours of work we are a beginning tribe. if you care to look into this that would be amazing and return the resources i spent hours collecting our server is PVE NA 5279 . Thank you. 

It's not just the rollback that's annoying, it's that this tells us a lot about how W.C will handle these issues going forward. If we're to expect punishment on behalf of those who exploit it's probably wise to refund and head to a game that respects the time of it's honest players.

I know expecting them to go through so many players with a fine-toothed comb is asking way too much, but hitting everyone with such a rollback, unannounced, during the festive period seems in extremely poor taste.

• Like 1

Lost a boss fight, levels and whole nights work horrible pretty disappointed with ASA so far, the changes they are making are mostly geared towards benefitting the Alpha tribes like the cryopods needing to be near cryofridges, I think they could have come up with a better idea really not seeing how rebuying the same game with changes that make it worse is a good idea and you would think it would be less toxic this time it is not the toxic people are worse and the devs should be working on making the game more balanced so new players have some type of chance of survival if you started on playstation the people on pc and xbox basically already locked down everything and these alphas use aimbots, esp hacks so you cannot even hide anywhere. 

21 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I'm pretty sure they won't be able to replace them. 

What he said^

They could replace your lost dinos, but they won't, because that would require them to do the work of auditing everyone's tribe logs to see what they lost and replacing it. If they were going to do that kind of work they wouldn't have rolled back the server in the first place. If they were willing to be diligent and audit the activity of tribes on the server they would do that work up front, and punish the people who are causing the problems, instead of rolling back the server and punishing everyone.

To be fair to WC, this would require a lot of work, when you think about how much happens on a busy server it takes a lot of time for someone to do a good job of reviewing logs and figuring out which tribes are honest and which are not. They've demonstrated over and over and over again that they don't care enough about the lost time of players for them to spend their own time doing this kind of work, so no one should be surprised by this anymore.

WC doesn't care about your time, only their own, and they're always going to punish the innocent along with the guilty, that's just how they do things. It stinks, but that's the reality of playing ARK, they don't care about your time no matter how honest or innocent you are.

• Thanks 1