Need More Servers

CitoaK

Suggestion

108 replies to this server topic

Can we get more servers?
There are 77,000 people playing ASA and this is the third day where I have yet to be able to join an official server.
Even the servers that list 24/70 players are full when trying to connect.

If we have 77,000 people online now, less than 20% can play on official servers(200 servers x 70 player count).
Where are the servers?

currently all official servers are near unplayable to new players. I Started Characters on a bunch of official servers and can't even find a spot to place a campfire. I Know you plan to open more servers for xbox launch on the 14th but how many are you launching? What's your criteria for opening more official servers? In My Opinion you should already be adding more official servers so when xbox  and ps5 launch you still won't enough official servers?

So basically how many and when are you adding more official servers.

They're not going to give you those numbers prior to launch, especially on the forums here.  Devs are also not going to divulge their metric for deciding on such servers/server numbers either.  They've never done so in the 8 year history of Ark. 

Back in 2015 this was a seen complaint on the forums with regards to "no place to put a campfire" but most of those people didnt at first understand they had plenty of choices that they just werent making use of.

Yes, there are less than 400 official servers, but there are over 30,000 unofficial servers where this is a non issue.  Even on Ark Survival Evolved when official servers were active, most played unofficials. You're learning just one of the reasons why.  There's no need to feel that officials are the only options to play.  

So either you're going to just need to wait to compete with console players on those new servers or play on the 75 times as many servers available otherwise.   

Cmon wildcard I've now been sat for 3 hours trying to access 5065 server but it's constantly full, all the EU servers are maxed,yet again like with the old ark the ball has been dropped on having enough servers that people who have given you their hard earned money are not getting to enjoy the game they paid you for, I work and just want to come home and chill while playing which I'm unable to due the lack of severs it's just rediculous! 

My very strong suggestion so the people who's money you have gladly taken are able to actually play the game they paid for is get more servers sorted.

my only question is ...   are yall going to add more servers..  because the servers that are there are extremely full everyone is pillaring way too much.  and lots of us are struggling to get into a server     no matter if there 10 ppl or 65...   not letting us join servers.

i know yall are working on fixing glitches and everything but was just curious on that part.