Need More Servers

CitoaK

Suggestion

132 replies to this server topic

2 hours ago, Noneya44877777 said:

game plays hot trash if you are not on se, lot of glitching, shuddering, when it was fine the other day.

i dont know i am not realy playing active because most of my group already quit because too many bug/exploits/cheaters and there is no like active admins the game is too broken atm too many exploits and people report them somewhere but doesnt get any response thats just sad its been almost always like this but on asa its been worse i played this since like 2017-2018 had huge breaks but there is not realy game like this 

Its crazy how normalized this has become.... I reinstalled the game this morning cause scorched looked really good only to find every single server was full and after 3 hours of waiting I just cant put myself thru this again. Idk how you guys do it but when you are spending more than half the time looking at a "joining server" screen it doesn't matter how good the game is because its mostly just a menu simulator at that point 

• Thanks 1

CAN YOU OPEN MORE SERVERS? HOLY HELL. You release a new map, a free to play weekend, and add it to game pass, and you have not NEARLY enough servers for your players who have been here! I want to PLAY the game I paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you about to release a new map and a PAID DLC and a TON of people can't even play..............great business handling. 

• Like 1

Hello devs, how many island servers do yall over, some people say its over 300, but yet you want to penny pinch by telling us threw dollie, we are monitoring se servers to see if we should add more, que system is broken, we wait for hours to get in, but yet yall dont want to add more se servers, ridiculous add more servers, i hope for the center yall got 200 to 300 servers ready.

Posted (edited)

every map release its the same thing with you all snail/wildcard company, you dont release enough servers, why do yall love to piss everyone off, take the money hit and release at least 100 servers for each new map, once they become a ghost town shut down the extra's or merge them, you know servers are going be packed, a lot of us dont like waiting in the broken que system all day for a chance to play the game thats just silly, or restart the new map servers once a day at random times so other people can play, fix the que system, or even make a priority que system that is 30 usd a month so we dont have to deal with this silliness, do something, its annoying not able to play all day because yall dont release enough servers or at the very least, extend the decay timers bump them up 3x for the first 60 days.

Edited by noneya98777777

Servers are constantly full. Almost all the time. I can hardly get in. I've been on twice today. First time I got off. Couldn't get back on. I wasn't even inside my base. When I finally got on. My character was dead. All my stuff in my inventory on my hot bar was gone. And it was like as if my character had nothing in the hot bar. We need more servers. Badly.

Center_WP PVE servers are always full. I was only able to access The Center_WP Asia-PVE-TheCenter 5654 server on Friday (03/08/2024), in the morning, and in the afternoon I disconnected and at night on the same day I tried to access the mentioned server, but it was 70/70. From this day onwards the afore mentioned server is full. When trying to enter the mentioned server the following message appears: This server is full, please try again later. In The Center_WP server list that appears in the main menu of the ARK ASCENDED game, they show all servers full, 70/70. Something is wrong, so I'm asking for help. Thank you very much.

On 4/2/2024 at 12:26 AM, Vixhanna said:

I was just wondering if more servers are going to be added for scorched earth. With so many players, 86 servers isn't nearly enough. Also, it took 3 hours to add it to my Xbox. By the time I am able to actually get onto the servers, I'm afraid I won't be able to find a spot to call home.

And then when and if u find a home will server load allow u to join and keep what u worked for..  

1 hour ago, GingerSnap436 said:

Ok Wild Card, we wait for the drop get in grind a start to not be able to get in to grind or care for our animals because servers are full. Many of us PAID fir the game as well as the add on like Bob's and The Pyromane. It's not right that you don't provide enough permanent servers. The temporary servers will go offline before transfers open so all time and work to obtain dinos and gear will go up in flames when the temps are removed. Your LOYAL FAN BASE IS MORE TRUE AND LOYAL TO THE GAME than you have been to us as a whole.  PLEASE PROVIDE MORE SERVERS. Most of us work full time jobs and waiting in a cue for LITERALLY HOURS to get in IS NOT WORKING...

Such as the base me and my tribey have managed to build and start getting dinos that we cannot even get in server to feed...

Can we get more servers?
There are 77,000 people playing ASA and this is the third day where I have yet to be able to join an official server.
Even the servers that list 24/70 players are full when trying to connect.

If we have 77,000 people online now, less than 20% can play on official servers(200 servers x 70 player count).
Where are the servers?