ARK Survival Ascended is now live on Xbox and Windows PC!

StudioWildcard

Well i'll be..its finaly here for us Xbox community..WC did say in announcement that they will release new servers in couple of hours after releasing for Xbox so every one can download game..man i hope console servers only cause we haven't a chance in normal offical servers with pc spaming every where from ahole to breakfast..goodluck all see you all there on poxy island lol 😃👍

When are Xbox only servers dropping as don't want to be playing with PC players.and now it's 7 hours after launch and even though ced just said they dropped more servers,there are still not any pve official Xbox only online server's at all.

Edited by Jmc1975
Still no official pve console servers
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, ItsPlum said:

So pc xbox version can't play xbox only servers when literally its the xbox version? what sense does that make to force them to play crossplay servers starting so late?

They literally said in their announcement they would be keeping the servers closed for a few hours so everyone has a chance to download and get into the game so some dont have a head start. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LordSithe said:

They literally said in their announcement they would be keeping the servers closed for a few hours so everyone has a chance to download and get into the game so some dont have a head start. 

That has nothing to do with what i asked lol. that talks about server launch after game launch. im talking about windows playing on console servers

Add more servers. You know how many ppl purchased the game and yet there are no servers to log on. You even removed the auto join so now you cant even wait to join a server. You have to keep spamming praying one will let you in. It's not like you have not been through all this before and have the data to know what's needed. I'm wondering just how long it is going to be before refunds are being requested due to incompetence.

Edited by Dracowraith

So..on Xbox series X..

- Can't name dino's, name won't save.

- Dino shows it's following 'Human', not my kewl nickname.

- Can't access the Y menu on dino's properly. When highlighting an option it has to be activated with A. It should auto activate on highlighting. Try to press A when you have to hold Y down and the left joystick to a certain position.

- Can't access dino groups via quick menu at all.

- Lots of hovering pebbles on the beaches.

- Dino's still feel kind off dead, their pupils are static. Would have been much more realistic if they followed the avatar or looked around (static eyes are not next gen).

- Hardly heard any sound coming from a trashing Spino. When getting closer I heard him roaring but as if he was whispering. It looked great, he was crushing trees and splashing. But no sound at all from those effects. It really diminished the feeling of epicness.

- The avatar is standing half a meter above the raft when sailing. 

- The night is bright. Not very much scary (however it was full moon come to think of it, so basically so far that makes sense).

- The shore lines are too static. And from some perspectives look as if they're hovering above the water

- Sunbeams with crazy amount of noise

- Same for clouds at night

Is a joy to play though, apart from above. Looks good, hella scary going into the water..

Edited by MrCrash84