Community Crunch 386: Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

Ok so u guys said you have leaned from( ur) pass mistakes . Have you?  This is the same b.s we dealed with in ase . So tell the truth and get some one new to communicate with use . Clearly the  game is not working on the Xbox or ps5 with how high you set the operating system  for this game .  But lying to ur customers is a sure way to lose business.  So show us u have learned from the past and STOP LYING TO US   

This is not a suck up!

just a pep talk, devs!

we all love the game ark, and many of us express our emotions differently, please acknowledge all comments without taking them to heart.

we are so looking forward to the new game, as for a lot of us the community we interact with is and has been a big part of our day to day.

Thank you for doing (from time to time) the unthankable job you do.

just know, deep down we all just want our game and community back in our lives.

yours patiently 

Mitch

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

That’s, in my opinion, a frankly disturbing and concerning level of consumerist commitment. It’s your wallet so do what you want with its contents but I don’t really see why anyone would be proud to tell people that they dropped an excess of 500+ dollars specifically to purchase a 60+ dollar buggy game that’ll eventually be multiplatform

You kind of seem to forget Ark 2 will not be available on PS. Learned as well I can play Starfield too. The money is already paying off. Not sure where you're from, and no offense, but 500 is peanuts. Plus I only payed 389, which isn't a big deal to be fair.

15 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

That’s, in my opinion, a frankly disturbing and concerning level of consumerist commitment. It’s your wallet so do what you want with its contents but I don’t really see why anyone would be proud to tell people that they dropped an excess of 500+ dollars specifically to purchase a 60+ dollar buggy game that’ll eventually be multiplatform

Plus, I really really really really reaaaaally love ARK. It's by far the most epic game I have ever played. Even dethroned GTA in my book. And for what it's worth, I am just happy that they take the effort to build it for us to enjoy, flaws and all.

12 hours ago, Rocker323 said:

You would be more okay if they had bought it to to play “Insert Generic AAA trash like AC”?

There is no game like Ark. I find it so fascinating that someone could even be on this site and not understand how much people love the game.

Have to know, what kind of player are ya? 30x pve

It would be unhealthy in my eyes to do it with the intent to play any singular game. In this particular instance it’s weird to me because it’s completely unnecessary with the game coming to all platforms. Contain your butthurt and odd projections towards AC.

1 hour ago, MrCrash84 said:

You kind of seem to forget Ark 2 will not be available on PS. Learned as well I can play Starfield too. The money is already paying off. Not sure where you're from, and no offense, but 500 is peanuts. Plus I only payed 389, which isn't a big deal to be fair.

Again man it’s your wallet so have at it if that’s your prerogative. Whether or not it’s peanuts doesn’t matter as much to me as the oddity since again it’s multiplat. If you wanted to play it earlier then at this point I can’t help but feel you’d have been better off getting the jump on buying some parts to start building a pc rather than buying a different console. At least then you get far more mileage out of it to make up for the jump in cost that comes with it. Plus on top of gaming it’d still be a really good Pc to use for day to day stuff

Edited by CosmicSkeleton
  • Thanks 1

Huh. Quick check of any cc coming to this website, almost always ending with comments where players attacking each other? DILO, cuz of company that missing only proper Project manager? That's sad. This game is great. Indeed, they fck up it in financial department of company, but still.... they need to get our support to progress. They need motivation ... give them time, no1 of us can do this better. If you disagree, help wc or sg. We all know where they are... 

Can we at least drop the last minute multiplayer issue that held up the October release on consoles lie. You had no intention of releasing it on console in October and I don't even believe it was in certification. If it was a multiplayer issue and you fixed it then how did it become a critical firmware issue?  Just admit the lie. 

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Jakethatsme said:

Ok so u guys said you have leaned from( ur) pass mistakes . Have you?  This is the same b.s we dealed with in ase . So tell the truth and get some one new to communicate with use . Clearly the  game is not working on the Xbox or ps5 with how high you set the operating system  for this game .  But lying to ur customers is a sure way to lose business.  So show us u have learned from the past and STOP LYING TO US   

There has been footage of people playing it on Xbox I believe (some weird glitch that gave them access it or closed beta, don't know). The footage I watched, showed someone loading it up and having over 7hrs on it. I thing it was on a Jade PG vid, so I'd say it is working for single player at least (I stand corrected as bellow). Cert is more about other stuff rather than how well or crappy the game runs when it loads up. 

For this particular issue at least, it's not about lying but rather the inability of project management to set realistic time frames and meet them. No amount of complaining will affect these release time scales, so keep calm and carry on as they say.

Edited by KingOfAshes

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, KingOfAshes said:

There has been footage of people playing it on Xbox I believe (some weird glitch that gave them access it or closed beta, don't know). The footage I watched, showed someone loading it up and having over 7hrs on it. I thing it was on a Jade PG vid, so I'd say it is working for single player at least. Cert is more about other stuff rather than how well or crappy the game runs when it loads up. 

For this particular issue at least, it's not about lying but rather the inability of project management to set realistic time frames and meet them. No amount of complaining with affect these release time scales, so keep calm and carry on as they say.

Nah no-one has been playing it on Xbox. What those clips are from is people playing it on Steam and recording it using the Gamebar and then watching it back on their Xbox.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

It would be unhealthy in my eyes to do it with the intent to play any singular game. In this particular instance it’s weird to me because it’s completely unnecessary with the game coming to all platforms. Contain your butthurt and odd projections towards AC.

What planet are you living on kid? 

It’s coming to PC, PS5 and XBS/X. So if someone doesn’t own one of those they would have to purchase it.

And AC is dogpoop don’t know what to tell you. I’m sure you own 2 copies of every title though.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MMaas said:

Why do respond to him different than to me? I called it a dumb move, for the very same reason.
Anyone that spends that much money to gain just a few days earlier acces to a fun but flawed product should ask himself a few questions. Incase anyone spend over $500 for the same reason on any other game my (and very likely his) reaction would be the same.

What strikes me more is inspite your appearant love for ARK you didn't follow the news close enough to realize the delay was imminent. Also the insinuation that someone else is "just" higly boosted PvE only player does not make any sense.

If you are the dedicated hardcore PvP competetive gamer (read: toxic wannabee) why on earth are you even play ARK, with all his flaws and cheats, and not a game that is truly fair PvP without the constant change of rules?

I could have told you the game would have been delayed for console 6 months ago.

It’s wild that anyone on here feels justified in telling other people how they should spend their money.

But what would you know? You aren’t even playing the game you’re playing Minecraft with your settings. Of course you don’t love it, how could you? You set the game to easy mode from the get to. 

Site needs a block feature. It’s the same dudes replying to me every week. Dudes who hardly care about the game yet are the on the dedicated site for it, clown city.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Rocker323 said:

I could have told you the game would have been delayed for console 6 months ago.

Then why on earth you buy a new console, for the purpose of ARK alone, before you know it is launched?

7 minutes ago, Rocker323 said:

But what would you know? You aren’t even playing the game you’re playing Minecraft with your settings. Of course you don’t love it, how could you? You set the game to easy mode from the get to.

Yeah... What would YOU know...
I've been playing official until WC abbandoned it earlier this year.
As we speak I play on an unofficial server now, the "Nightmare" variant: Always night, Pelagornis replaced with Summoners, no insta tame, no fibercraft... Absolutely easy mode!
But yeah, what would you know.

Drop the attitude if you only assume how people play a game. You could tell us likewise but keep in mind we just react to what you say about your oewn actions. No one assumed you burn your money (wich is your own good right, stupidity is not prohibited) but YOU announced it.

12 minutes ago, Rocker323 said:

Site needs a block feature. It’s the same dudes replying to me every week. Dudes who hardly care about the game yet are the on the dedicated site for it, clown city.

Maybe, just maybe cuz your weird remarks are triggering something? You hardly have any posts, hardly keep up with the news and still pretend to be a hardcore fan. If you did follow the ARK discussions here you would have seen that some people often respond in a constructive way, inspite they don't care?

23 minutes ago, Rocker323 said:

It’s wild that anyone on here feels justified in telling other people how they should spend their money.

The initial response was to someon complaining about buying a console with the sole purpose of playing ASA, wich is a stupid move if you knew the history of missing deadlines. Note: Your first complained was AFTER the news of being delayed again.
In other words: It seemed you feeled like you have wasted that money, why else complain?
Also you implicated to own already a platform where you could play it, but you spended $400 to be just a few days earlier. So you must be an absolute financial genius! (In Clown City, ofcourse)

But ok, It's peanuts...
In that case why even bother playing on console and not buying a PC - WICH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOU INSTANT ACCES TO THE GAME - already ages ago? We all know that ARK always was more playable on PC than on console.

Nevermind, you do you, have a nice and prosperus life.
(Hint: Grow up, drop attitude. That helps.)

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

19 hours ago, MrCrash84 said:

Ark 2 in a console launch exclusive.  That means it will launch on one platform first and then on the others a few months later.  Ark was also a console launch exclusive.   Although thats just how they worded it, they might be lying about that as well.  Its hard to say with wildcard.

5 hours ago, MMaas said:

Then why on earth you buy a new console, for the purpose of ARK alone, before you know it is launched?

Yeah... What would YOU know...
I've been playing official until WC abbandoned it earlier this year.
As we speak I play on an unofficial server now, the "Nightmare" variant: Always night, Pelagornis replaced with Summoners, no insta tame, no fibercraft... Absolutely easy mode!
But yeah, what would you know.

Drop the attitude if you only assume how people play a game. You could tell us likewise but keep in mind we just react to what you say about your oewn actions. No one assumed you burn your money (wich is your own good right, stupidity is not prohibited) but YOU announced it.

Maybe, just maybe cuz your weird remarks are triggering something? You hardly have any posts, hardly keep up with the news and still pretend to be a hardcore fan. If you did follow the ARK discussions here you would have seen that some people often respond in a constructive way, inspite they don't care?

The initial response was to someon complaining about buying a console with the sole purpose of playing ASA, wich is a stupid move if you knew the history of missing deadlines. Note: Your first complained was AFTER the news of being delayed again.
In other words: It seemed you feeled like you have wasted that money, why else complain?
Also you implicated to own already a platform where you could play it, but you spended $400 to be just a few days earlier. So you must be an absolute financial genius! (In Clown City, ofcourse)

But ok, It's peanuts...
In that case why even bother playing on console and not buying a PC - WICH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOU INSTANT ACCES TO THE GAME - already ages ago? We all know that ARK always was more playable on PC than on console.

Nevermind, you do you, have a nice and prosperus life.
(Hint: Grow up, drop attitude. That helps.)

I prefer to stay out of pc gaming. The communities became so vile. Mostly people like you, the way you react and seem to know it all better...the condescending attitude reminds me of how even the most fun communities got ruined. 

I doubt you could ever understand any reasoning but your own, maybe ask yourself 'why then do I need to comment on people?'

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, MrCrash84 said:

I prefer to stay out of pc gaming. The communities became so vile. Mostly people like you, the way you react and seem to know it all better...the condescending attitude reminds me of how even the most fun communities got ruined. 

I doubt you could ever understand any reasoning but your own, maybe ask yourself 'why then do I need to comment on people?'

Sorry man, there are so many contradictions when reading your posts. Earlier you said you wanted to get a PC and now you claim you prefere not to want get involved in PC gaming due to communities? As far as I understood "Star Citizen" and "Elite Dangerous" involve an online community.
Indeed online communities can be vile, a good example is a certain guy calling out other people as AC gamer or Minecraft player. Personaly I don't play either but it seems there are plenty people that do like them and that is completely up to personal taste.
So yeah... I can see why the communities turn vile towards you.

I do vallue a good conversation with a good reasoning but that is the thing that you did not provide yet. Instead you turned rather agressive when people ask you why you do what you and pointing out your action seemed not logic. Again you state YOUR assumption as fact.

And another tip: You can ignore people, just hit that button if you can't do it yourself. I know I should but I'm just too curious to what moves people.