Community Crunch 383: Community-Voted Creature Recap and Community Corner!

StudioWildcard

27 minutes ago, JarrodLarwood said:

Will everybody stop moaning. We aren’t getting a single thing until the game is out. No screenshots, no gameplay, nothing. There’ll be a trailer upon release that’s it (dollies words). Please stop checking the community crunch every week if you don’t want to expect disappointment. Pretend the game doesn’t exist for 3 weeks and enjoy something else until then. I don’t know how much simpler to put it 

People want to what they are buying before they buy it.. and they want to know when they can buy... people have a right to moan there being messed about since the beginning of ark itself so shut ur butthole licking ass up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Honestly pathetic...all these demanding little pickles in the community, as if community crunches were about news, its about the artworks and community made stuff, things you bratty kids dont participate in, so what you even doing here when youre not even able to cherrish some love and art? You have no privilege in getting any information about a product you dont own, hold your horses, be kind and polite or otherwise get a life, nobody cares about your whining and demands, neither if youre disappointed or buying ASA, if youre getting tickled by my words at least you know youre part of the problem, get some hobbies or buy a icecream cone or something. For people who just want to be part of a caring community, youre just in the way with your repetetive crying for more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 5

29 minutes ago, Nshiko said:

Honestly pathetic...all these demanding little pickles in the community, as if community crunches were about news, its about the artworks and community made stuff, things you bratty kids dont participate in, so what you even doing here when youre not even able to cherrish some love and art? You have no privilege in getting any information about a product you dont own, hold your horses, be kind and polite or otherwise get a life, nobody cares about your whining and demands, neither if youre disappointed or buying ASA, if youre getting tickled by my words at least you know youre part of the problem, get some hobbies or buy a icecream cone or something. For people who just want to be part of a caring community, youre just in the way with your repetetive crying for more.

While your view on what a community crunch SHOULD be is correct, you can't blame people being dissapointed since WC start using these as the one and only regular news source on this platform.
I feel sorry for everyones contribution being overshadowed by the general dissapointment but instead of blaming the sympthom why not adress the root cause?

Dear WC, try to COMMUNICATE more often on this platform. You know, the place the in-game info directed us to with every question or issue we had for years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Nshiko said:

Waa waaa, mummy the other kids are'nt doing what i want them to do, waa waaa, mummy they're being mean. If you dont like other peoples opinions in a forum for discussions block or ignore them. Or maybe go get an 'ice cream cone' lol 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, deandxn1989 said:

People want to what they are buying before they buy it.. and they want to know when they can buy... people have a right to moan there being messed about since the beginning of ark itself so shut ur butthole licking ass up 

Hey don’t complain at me about it I want the game just as much as everybody else. All I’m saying is wildcard are the god of letdowns when it comes to stuff like this. Expect 0% effort and you won’t be made to suffer simple as

Sin anónimo de ofender, pero hay que decir las cosas buenas y las malas. Me parece una falta de respeto que estemos todos los usuarios pendientes de noticias nuevas a dos semanas del final de mes y digáis este tipo de “noticias” si se pueden llamar así por que básicamente es un resumen/recordatorio de algo que ya sabemos. Como jugador de ARK me resulta muy decepcionante este tipo de comunicados por vuestra parte en la fecha que ya estamos. 

They have 2-3 days to update steam for the sale process otherwise its going to be delayed. If steam requires 2 weeks that means after 3 days the 2 weeks mark will extend past oct31st deadline and will require them to sell off the now shut down ark survival evolved to pay off the loan sharks xD  so in other words it wont happen. They said they did the rework to generate funds for ark 2. if they have to go further in the hole chances are low it will be published by snail games. Sounds like they may just hold onto it until its ripe to sell to another publisher and get our two for one asa/ark2 special! i bet wildcard would love the collar being loosened.

My big whats going on in their head is directed at snail games.....you are a publisher that is now being linked to failed dates, promises, toxic workplace, poaching jobs and sending them to china, and now sinking games that could change the genre. Who is going to work with you when a google search connects you to all these red flags and more? I think its the control over Chinese media and internet that protects the company from being seen in a different light. No one outside the iron curtain will want to work with them at a real level cause of this.

Edited by Brettskii

5 hours ago, JarrodLarwood said:

Will everybody stop moaning. We aren’t getting a single thing until the game is out. No screenshots, no gameplay, nothing. There’ll be a trailer upon release that’s it (dollies words). Please stop checking the community crunch every week if you don’t want to expect disappointment. Pretend the game doesn’t exist for 3 weeks and enjoy something else until then. I don’t know how much simpler to put it 

3 post in 6 years,2 from this CC 🤔

4 hours ago, Nshiko said:

8 post in 2 years 🤔🤔

Can see the patterns?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nshiko said:

Amazing Paragraphs coming from a PvE oldhead. Average age of this user is deffo 50.

If you dont like people sharing their opinion online dont look. Weird guy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ShaKenBake33 said:

……Maybe we would be seeing a trailer tonight or have already seen trailer for ASA by now if the community wouldnt have been hating on all the early stage concept art you dropped for ASA months ago. 

I predicted that too, but how childish and unprofessional would that be if it was actually the case (of stubborn/spitefulness)? 🤔

• Like 1

Who wants to bet they repeat history again? 

ASE when it came out of Early Access, all official servers at the time were turned into legacy servers, those who played on official had to relocate or start again on the new official servers. 

ASA will probably experience the same thing.

Also, will the same rules apply when a new map is released in ASA as the rules when it came out in ASE? The wait period to transfer dinos and items onto that server. 

Will they keep the transfer timer they have now or will it be like before where there was no timer? 

If they will remove the transponder if they are working on a new tracking system? 

These are my questions for ASA. 

I have a ton more but I've played ark long enough. Kinda know the drill already

• Thanks 1