Community Crunch 383: Community-Voted Creature Recap and Community Corner!

StudioWildcard

3 minutes ago, shmeep said:

You people are so delusional and mentally ill, lmao go outside, get a job, do anything besides complain on community crunches. the game will come out when it comes out, maybe do something with your life until then you sad freaks

Says the person joining 5 mins ago just to post this? irony much ...... 

PS I am doing something else its just habit of looking on a late friday night, also the wife was laughing / crying at it ... 

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 2

Waiting to long to give anything that’s actually interesting is discouraging. The games only a remake and yet you expect to try to build excitement for a remake and the people that are excited to see the graphics, your displeasing and teasing as if you can’t do it to much as it gets to the point where it’s unloyal and unprofessional to your consumer. The games been expected and delayed already then you guys are teasing to the point it’s not entertaining and people are getting less and less motivated. Think of it like sex, teasing is great  but you tease for you long and nothing happens, it gets old. You have no release date and no trailer, either one would suffice for your consumers as I’m sure you NOTICE people getting upset and you choose to do the same poop. Childish, unprofessional, displeasing, discouraging and repetitive. It’s funny how there is no release date or trailer or any real info about ark ascended and it’s coming out in 2 weeks? But oh Ark 2 has all info basically released about it. You guys have a reputation of discouraging and disappointing your fans. I know a bunch of people so discouraged that they’re not even buying it, if I see the same poop post next week imma assume y’all trolling and I’m not gonna buy the poop either if you’re gonna quite literally troll your fans base. 

• Like 2

I truly hooe you are goving us nothing so you absolutely blow our minds when you drop the trailer. Seriously i look forward to these crunches every single week and i make sure to look everytime. i have been disappointed every week for months now.. but figured i'd rather see nothing and have my mind blown by how good ASA will look. 

Soooooo,  2 weeks to go and not a single in-game screenshot or video? Is ASA getting delayed again? One would think that if this game is nearly complete then WC would be able to produce SOMETHING from in-game to show all it's potential buyers!! I genuinely don't think this game is coming out this month and Im starting to wonder if it will be ready this YEAR! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebeldan said:

Everyone is saying this is crap lol I see this and get excited not even gonna lie and there was info actually there will be baby Dino’s running around according to the gigantoraptor description

What?its just the same info from last 4-5 CC just no have the mod platform pic

Wait,1 post in 6 years mmmmm🤔

• Thanks 1

Studio Wildcard looking at the CC tonight I get it……Maybe we would be seeing a trailer tonight or have already seen trailer for ASA by now if the community wouldnt have been hating on all the early stage concept art you dropped for ASA months ago. Thanks for what you have shared with us so far! Excited for what is to come! 

ASE is my all time favorite game so far and pretty much one of the only games I have played over the last 6 years. Many memories made and thousands of hours logged. 
Looking forward to what memories ASA will bring over the next several years! 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Thekuervito said:

Ikisu double account?

Nah, they’re too busy facepalming everything. Honestly it’s kinda funny how far they’ll go to make their displeasure at people not praising wildcard like the second coming known but won’t verbally communicate their actual gripes with what people are saying. 

Edited by CosmicSkeleton
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, shmeep said:

You people are so delusional and mentally ill, lmao go outside, get a job, do anything besides complain on community crunches. the game will come out when it comes out, maybe do something with your life until then you sad freaks

Funny thing about posting exclusively on my phone: I can go to work or the gym or anywhere else really and still dunk on everything I dislike without missing a beat. Ironic that you tell people to do something with their lives because they’re complaining on a forum while doing just that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another Useless community crunch from the wildcard Marketing Team!

Complete lack of reguard for PvP players...

Vin Diesel is crying with this one!! Wildcard knows nothing of Family!!

The lack of info up to this point says 1 thing to me... ASA will be a broken mess and wildcard are on damage control to trick their fanbase into buying an unfinished game..

First they take scorched earth away from the launch and now this!!

Takes a week to post community made creatures.... promises of DLC maps released on Unreasonable timeframes from a studio that loves to delay DLCs multiple times... 

They think their community is a joke.. should have just left Ark 1 official servers up! USELESSS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1