Community Crunch 382: Official Server Saves and Community Corner

StudioWildcard

We've seen a few concept pieces... but no Steam page, no gameplay, no system specs? Every event that was supposed to have SOMETHING for ark 2 or ASA hasn't had anything.

ATP I doubt ASA actually is a thing being worked on. Just seems like trying to string people along for ark-2 preorders. Just like Ark the animated series. Just like Primal Survival way back when in 2016. 

• Like 1

A dated looking ASE Spino screenshot and the shortest crunch paragraph of all time. For real though, why is ASA hype viewed as a bad thing? The reluctance to post even one screenshot of a beach shore, single creature, honestly, anything, signals a red flag. Maybe it's a weird NDA or to be cute and just drive us crazy before a big reveal but I'd still prefer if the build up was just a little less sketchy. Sincerely, an Ark fan who just wants clarity and genuine excitement.

Edited by Thalana
  • Like 1

"we are hard at work on the concept and dossier for the mighty Dreadnoughtus.  Be on the lookout for the concept and dossier in the coming weeks"

This line is hilarious. No one gives a damn about a dossier for a creature thats like 5 maps down the line coming out who knows when next year. 

You know what people do want to see in the coming weeks? LITERALLY ANYTHING for your new game that comes out this month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

"we are hard at work on the concept and dossier for the mighty Dreadnoughtus.  Be on the lookout for the concept and dossier in the coming weeks"

This line is hilarious. No one gives a damn about a dossier for a creature thats like 5 maps down the line coming out who knows when next year. 

You know what people do want to see in the coming weeks? LITERALLY ANYTHING for your new game that comes out this month.

“Lol”, said Snail and WC as they continued burying their heads in the sand. “lmao” they chortled as the people that they financially depend on continued to demand something tangible to soothe their worries now that they had nothing to distract them. LadyTeruki was onto something when she pointed out how empty the CC is without the vote stuff. 

This is disrespect towards the community.

''We're still recuperating after completing the Shastasaurus' saddle and dossier last week 😅'' 

like for real. 

This is also disrespect towards the one who acctualy came up with the shastasaurus.

yall Just continue taking community made content, and claim like yall been working hard on things.

Thé game supposed to drop back in August. Start Sharing game play vids, instead of community made pictures. No one gives AF anymore.

Yall trying to ripp us all off again, gotta pay for all the dlcs over again, yall beter invest the money in improving the game 😡😡😡

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MikeHoncho91 said:

Wait,  so that's all your giving us this week?? I'm fiending! Lol

They said they were beat from working on the Shasta saddle.  Let's see make a submarine? If only there was something already at their disposal for such a thing. Maybe like a tek underwater structure, placed on a platform saddle.  

Okay, so , first off; I'm happy to see that the language style being used here is still good and different from what we've seen over the past year. (Again I ask, did you hire a new community manager to write the crunches? Cause if so, then that's a very good move.)

That being said, I think you guys need to hire someone new to do your marketing decisions as well. I mean, you're 3 weeks out from the supposed release date; and you had a perfect opportunity to follow up the previous week's crunch with something that would build upon the slight bit of positivity and hype that it instilled; yet you come at the community this week with, literally, nothing?

This......is not how you run a company guys......

You say that you need money and are running into financial issues......okay, then, why don't you make decisions that will help you with that?

After all the negative downfall of the past year, you need to rebuild positivity in order to get that money from people. The last week's crunch had a good start on trying to do that, but you need to keep up the excited pressure; not let it fizzle away...

When you're 1 month, now 3 weeks, away from a major release a company needs to build hype and excitement to get the people motivated; that's what we call, in the adult business world, marketing strategy.

I mean, like someone else on here mentioned, you should know the Ark community well enough by now; you should know that a screenshot of Poop in Ark UE5 would be enough to keep the excitement and hype building. And yet......you don't even give us that?

Seriously, you need to do some firing and hiring at your company because this is just ridiculous.

• Like 3

This crunch just goes to show the lack of respect WC has for their community.

They're fully aware of the amount of hype people have for the game, especially as they've been in and out of the discord chat throughout the day and not once hinted at the lack of content in today's crunch.

Feel sorry for those that have been staying up in anticipation of another content packed crunch.

I'm normally a supporter of WC, but they're cutting it awfully close at this point.  

I think we're all expecting them to push it to last minute (31 Oct release) and it honestly is starting to seem like they don't want people to play on release.  

Most companies would want as many people to be online on release, but with people generally needing 2 - 3 weeks notice to book annual leave at work, and the 31st being Halloween,  we can assume at this point, this isn't what WC is wanting from their user base.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PsychoDarkLion said:

This crunch just goes to show the lack of respect WC has for their community.

They're fully aware of the amount of hype people have for the game, especially as they've been in and out of the discord chat throughout the day and not once hinted at the lack of content in today's crunch.

Feel sorry for those that have been staying up in anticipation of another content packed crunch.

I'm normally a supporter of WC, but they're cutting it awfully close at this point.  

I think we're all expecting them to push it to last minute (31 Oct release) and it honestly is starting to seem like they don't want people to play on release.  

Most companies would want as many people to be online on release, but with people generally needing 2 - 3 weeks notice to book annual leave at work, and the 31st being Halloween,  we can assume at this point, this isn't what WC is wanting from their user base.

Ok, welp imma be on roblox