Community Crunch 378: Extinction Creature Submissions, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

I already know what the next new dino will look like....*random goat noises* whatever is closest to a reskin of a dino already in game! salami swami has spoken.

funny stuffs aside start planning the dinos we really need to look and act like one in game so we meet the people in the chair half way. So many really cool dinos got the trash can cause the requirements to bring them into the game would be too much. keep in mind staff needs to be paid to take these awesome dinos and make them digitally real!

44 minutes ago, Cyberra said:

LET US UPLOAD OUR TAMES INTO LOCAL MEMORY TO SP! Even if we can't get the whole map saves at least let us keep the animals we have and move them to single player. Bases can be rebuilt but breed lines that years have been spent perfecting are irreplaceable

Ark Smart Breeder has a right click option "Admin command to spawn exact dino" it works fine so far. 

Well since it doesn't allow me to vote on any creatures, especially on my favorite map. I guess this is just another slap in the face from this game, really don't know why I even still play the game. If it wasn't for PC servers, I guess I wouldn't. Really! I just don't like not having a voice in this when I have been playing since it first came out in early access for like $9.99. IT'S BULL HOCKEY LOL!

1 hour ago, Voxin said:

Is anyone else unable to upvote creatures? I cant upvote creatures or like/dislike comments on forum pages either. It's been this way for the past two creature votes and its irritating 

You need to click that little arrow pointing up at the top of the page, above the vote number. Also, make sure you have at least 6 posts/comments to vote in the creature votes.

Why dont you guys shut down the customer support right now? yall aint doing poop anyway.

Been playing ark since beta, but damn. 

Yall been taking our money,  had to pay double for dlc's,  yall raised money during live streams.

What happened to all that money?

There been glitches ever since ark came out in beta, yall never fixed them.

Community willing to help to improve the game, do you guys even listen? The funny thing is you guys take pc mods and bring them out on console after those maps been on pc for a while.

Most of the maps you guys didnt even make yourself. But were community made.

So now you guys are broke and we as a community have to pay the price for this.

LESS THAN A MONTH BUT NO OFFICIAL RELEASE. next to the creature votes yall cant even share proper information.

• Like 2

When people on switch asked for new maps, yall ignored, never ever even brought out news. but now that you guys broke, your looking for money every way.

Yall aint gonna make the expectations we have as a community. just be honest and tell us the truth that Asa is nothing more then a remade version with the only difference unreal engine 5.

You already lost alot of people from the community,  dont let ark die.

We love ark.

Does anyone realize they haven't showed anything for us Asa. Nothing at all no gameplay l,no real in depth content except for pictures. They need to keep some of the Official open for people who cannot afford like me. already there's problems with this nitrado situation which I'm sorry, nitrado is a nightmare. Can someone also tell me what is going to happen if you can't pay this $24a month. in this time and age where people are struggling, where we have inflation, and the quality of living has gone up. That might not be affecting everyone but it sure affecting me. They need to do better.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, StudioWildcard said:

Make sure to check our Twitter on September 11th for the RankedVote link!

OfficialASEsupport_sub.png

Customer Support for the official ARK: Survival Evolved networks will end on September 29, 2023, at 1:00 PM PST / 4:00 PM EST, in accordance with the scheduled sunsetting of Official Servers. We appreciate your support and engagement  throughout the ARK: Survival Evolved journey. Stay tuned because we can't wait to see you surviving and thriving again in ARK: Survival Ascended!

OfficialServerSaves_sub.png

To recap previous announcements, we have taken save games from the Official Network and have provided the files to you so that you can host your own server and continue the progress you’ve made on the Official Network.

We have already taken one snapshot and intend to take another during the week of the Official Network Shutdown in September in preparation for ASA’s October release, with more details to come at a later date!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Threads: threads.net/@survivetheark
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg

At first: Twitter? Try treating your forum a bit more serious instead of refering to vapour media that has a new name already for a while.

Second: AFTERCARE! Do not shut down your support until after you know the loose ends are tied up properly.

Third: "Intend to take another..." INTEND??? I might have missunderstood a few things but this sounds like you are planning on missing it.

Make that snapshot and share it, consoles as well as PC, without the need of renting a Nitrado server. We might not be able to run it on console now but we might want to continue on a PC.

Oh, and make sure not to include your users IP adresses visible to everyone with a text editor this time.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ladymarina said:

Does anyone realize they haven't showed anything for us Asa.

From day one of the ASA announcement they’ve essentially just been dangling shiny keys in front of everyone to act as a distraction. At first it was concept art of upgraded assets but when people rightly ignored it and demanded to see in game progress and saves for AsE they clammed up and hoped people would forget. When people doubled down and got angry at being charged to keep their saves on single player they released another vote, then another, and yet more to come for each map. They’re really hoping people just forget or play along if they offer enough shinies. I’d be insulted if I wasn’t too busy laughing at how this will likely go down. In a way it makes me regret going for my masters in forensic science, had a been a business major this would have been an amazing choice for a report for how not to run a company.

Edited by CosmicSkeleton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if this site just became a 404 error.  I don't know about you guys, but I'm not buying ASA for at LEAST 6 months.  I went through the Early Access disasters once already.  I can play single player for a year while they sort out their bankruptcy proceedings.

• Haha 1