Community Crunch 367: ARK 2 Fishing Concept, Creature Vote Winner, and More!

StudioWildcard

37 minutes ago, Cage123 said:

For the aberration vote I believe it would be cool for to like and add the alien-like prehistoric creatures like for example some like the Hallucigenia which was a strange worm that walked and have spikes. I just want the creature we choose for the vote fit the theme of aberration.

Scaling up some Permian animals would be fantastic 

• Like 1

Hey wild card, wild card, can we idk maybe narrow down the creature votes..ya know like a theme or maybe NOT carnivore. I sure would like to see some variety..maybe instead of here is a map now vote. Maybe do hey come up with water type dinos,or small, or cave dwellers, something a little more honed in...I'm really getting sick of just seeing big carnivore number 50092. It would just be nice to see some less end game type creatures..I know people like fighting big creatures but dang not giving anyone else the opportunity to get anything else in there. 

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, munchmunch said:

Hey wild card, wild card, can we idk maybe narrow down the creature votes..ya know like a theme or maybe NOT carnivore. I sure would like to see some variety..maybe instead of here is a map now vote. Maybe do hey come up with water type dinos,or small, or cave dwellers, something a little more honed in...I'm really getting sick of just seeing big carnivore number 50092. It would just be nice to see some less end game type creatures..I know people like fighting big creatures but dang not giving anyone else the opportunity to get anything else in there. 

The proposed idea for gigantoraptor isn't big bitey carnivore though. It's supposed to act as a breeding/rearing assistant which wildcard might hopefully stick to.

1 hour ago, Diabolos said:

I looked at this post for 2 seconds, and it was 2 seconds too much. You could have written the most beautiful and epic poem, or revealed the truth to everything including the meaning of life, and I still wouldn't read it because damn bro that's one massive wall of text.

Grammer. Learn what sentences and paragraphs are, and use that enter key. Idontwannareadyourbadwritingskillsjusttogetyouropinionbecauseopinionsarelikeassholesandeveryonehasthemsowhydoineedtoreadawalloftext?

Entschuldigung, ich verwende einen Übersetzer für Englisch.  Es sei denn, Sie möchten es selbst übersetzen und die Korrektheit des Übersetzers nachlesen.  Ich versuche es logisch zu formulieren: Wenn Ihnen meine Kommentare nicht gefallen, ignorieren Sie sie einfach.  Nicht jeder kann Englisch.  Sprechen Sie mich gerne auf Polnisch oder Deutsch an. 

Aber ich bevorzuge Deutsch ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Diabolos said:

Grammer. Learn what sentences and paragraphs are, and use that enter key. Idontwannareadyourbadwritingskillsjusttogetyouropinionbecauseopinionsarelikeassholesandeveryonehasthemsowhydoineedtoreadawalloftext?

Spelling.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+spell+grammar

Lesson here is not to point out people's grammar mistakes when you can't spell grammar yourself.

Edited by GP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 23/06/2023 at 21:00, Lucifer15 said:

todos vocês têm mau gosto dreadnouuse para a vida toda, foi uma boa ideia e estou dizendo que é manipulado, pois seria uma dor corrigir o código e o novo raptor é apenas uma babá s + reskined e o que é isso como um console terá suporte mod para que creachers inúteis agora uau você não diz

It's fine if you want more clones of rex and bronto, but don't complain when using Gigantoraptor to mutate. 

Ok fine with the gigantoraptor however with the imprinting thing how will it be able to distinguish between its own food and the babies food so that it won’t eat what a baby will eat if that is figured out because babies will eat anything so if that is figured out this will be a great addition to ark I’m just excited for the aberration vote

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juanitathan said:

Ok fine with the gigantoraptor however with the imprinting thing how will it be able to distinguish between its own food and the babies food so that it won’t eat what a baby will eat if that is figured out because babies will eat anything so if that is figured out this will be a great addition to ark I’m just excited for the aberration vote

Easy fix, just use multiple feeding troughs. If players are going to take the lazy route to breeding may as well go the full ten yards.