Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers

ladymarina

36 minutes ago, Noffek said:

think we will register it in the EU not later than UTC(GMT+01:00) 

so around 9:00 p.m. they pull the plug xD

Europe GMT +01:00 = Sarurday 01:00 am (???)

Or GMT +02:00 = 02:00 am (???) <---------------------> https://www.inyourowntime.zone/2023-09-30_00.00_UTC

Edited by CervantesMor

Anyone who is a true original should understand by now that 'the great reset' is inevitable. It happened from early access to live, it's happening with live to ascended, and it will happen again in the future, too.

I reptaring love Ark, and some of my fondest moments are off the early game. So I say, bring it on!

I just looked at all the databases, I regret this effort, but I will finish the game after 22,936 hours spent in the arc. But finally WC/SG freed me from this regular refreshing every 3/4 days so as not to lose anything and that's it from the beginning.

And for a new beginning, something that I don't even know what it looks like is no longer interesting to me.  And even more so is the sick multiplatform with OW.  No thanks to ASE, this is the first and last chapter of this game.  ASE will not replace it, in no case will it already have something like that, what will be done on a multiplatworm will be a grind.  remember, WC has to release whatever it has by October 31st, playable or not, but it has to.  Do you know what it could be if not a mill?

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic