Official ARK Wiki - Feedback

StudioWildcard

On 9/1/2023 at 10:11 PM, jbs2013 said:

Should I buy the game?

2200 hours, started playing before i even started high school. im a junior in college. got it like a month after it dropped. day one and this college kid i met on the first server became my ark buddy for the next year and a half, bringing me with him into the several alpha tribes across our time. i was 14 at the time. basically i was a squeaker, and this man was playing with me in his college apartment. we haven't spoken since the last time we played ark those years ago. for a few years after that i'd still see him online, and he only ever got on to watch hulu. haven't seen him on in years now. guys probly married at this point. countless memories of playing with him. he was like the big brother i never had. we talked about all kinds of stuff while we played and chilled. taming, resource gathering, raiding, defending. normal pvp. best game ever in my humble opinion and to be honest, i see myself playing this game in hospice, however many years it takes for me to get there.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, psionprime said:
  • the fonts need to be more readable, they are smaller and have weird serif
  • links need highlighted
  • search box is dark grey background and slightly darker text foreground making it practically unreadable

you may have some cache issue (maybe by CDN) or otherwise you should make a screenshot (maybe giving feedback on wiki discord), since there are no issues with the font, that is defined as follow:

font-family: Inter,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;

But yes, I see the dark search box css issue on the light screen.

• 4 weeks later...

INFO ON THE WIKI-HOMEPAGE:

hello guys, is it possible to have the homepage updated (in advance) on the situation of the events?

In addition to the very useful "bonus rate", you have a section describing the events which currently still shows "Easter event" while we have already known for a few days that the "Turkey trial" starts today, given that WC has not inserted a specific time it would be useful look in the Wiki for information.

Thank you.

FROM CC: Turkey Trial will now begin on Friday, December 1st.

• 4 months later...
  • Volunteer Moderator

@genie45 is this correct? https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/ARK:_Survival_Ascended#Roadmap

On the roadmap on the Wiki it says:

• New DLC - Currently Expected On November 2024

But on the official roadmap image it just says Ark Survival Ascended Surprise (didn't specify it being a DLC). All i'm aware we've been told is Jeremy said it is gameplay related.

So am curious if New DLC is correct or an error?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, GP said:

@genie45 is this correct? https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/ARK:_Survival_Ascended#Roadmap

On the roadmap on the Wiki it says:

• New DLC - Currently Expected On November 2024

But on the official roadmap image it just says Ark Survival Ascended Surprise (didn't specify it being a DLC). All i'm aware we've been told is Jeremy said it is gameplay related.

So am curious if New DLC is correct or an error?

On 3/31/2023 at 5:38 PM, StudioWildcard said:

paidexpansionheading.png

We plan to release a new canonical-story expansion pack for ARK: Survival Ascended that will be available in Q4 2023. This DLC will feature four new creatures, which we’ll share more details about later this year!

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

That's talking about a new DLC in Q4 2023 which obviously never happened.

On the official roadmap image it just states Ark Survival Ascended Surprise for Nov 2024. During ExtraLife last December Jeremy just referred to it as a surprise but that it was gameplay related. He then went on to say new canonical story DLCs will come after all ASE canonical maps are out, which would put it after Gen 2 in 2025.

So what you quoted is not necessarily related to the surprise.