Introducing Lost Island Free DLC!

StudioWildcard

14 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

Right, anyone else noticing the insane amount of unrendered texturing going on with the new creatures on ps4? Decided to spawn all 3 in just to test them while nitrado was being dumb and not adding the map to my selection list and holy damn it's like I'm playing a 3D game from the Ps1 era about 90% of the time when I interact with them. Is there any way to rectify this on my end?

That is no new "feature", but it is getting worse every update. Can confirm this happens on The Island, Valguero and Crystal Isles. Gacha's and owls have the most issues, seems they got lowest prio when it comes to loading order.

if you not been on it yet dont bother ... ITS ALLREADY FULL OF CHINESE PILLARS EVERYWERE

the supposed community hub s full every decent place spammed by pillars its pathetic  and the update took so long for some , they had no chance to get to them ... its one sided and unfair and a horrible game experience 

10 hours ago, TerrestrialExtra said:

So do Legacy console servers get this map? There are no servers for it and nothing has been said about it at all. 

Legacy always been late getting new maps. Pc legacy had to wait a week extra when crystal isles released. They probably 1st trying to sort all other poop thats going on. 

5 hours ago, NewScot said:

Still no PS4/5 Lost Island Legacy servers at all... None.

Been hitting refresh for 3 days now.

Why do we get an extra delayed launch every time there's a new map? Do you not love us anymore?

Screenshots_2021-12-15-15-34-31.png

Nvr loved us lol. We always late getting it. Pc legacy had to wait 1 extra week for crystal isles😒 Alot of poop going on since lost island dropped. Guess they fixing that 1st b4 giving legacy lost island lol

17 hours ago, NewScot said:

Still no PS4/5 Lost Island Legacy servers at all... None.

Been hitting refresh for 3 days now.

Why do we get an extra delayed launch every time there's a new map? Do you not love us anymore?

Screenshots_2021-12-15-15-34-31.png

Same reason we never got the PS5 upgrade...bottom of the food chain and keeping a qualitive advantage for the Microsoft platforms....keeping the money cow happy.

I'm not re-installing Ark unless an upgrade drops personally 

Edited by KingOfAshes

This map is not playable on PS5, after 30 minutes or so, you start loosing texture on everything to point thats its unplayable. You have to restart the game over and over again. I'm also afraid thats it damaging my console because of this. It's either a memory leak of some kind or something bad is happening on my GPU. This need fixing ASAP pls.

And no its not my console, have no issues with other demanding resources games.

Thanks