image?w=1080&h=1080&bg_color=000000&opacity=100&_version=00_09_000

Guys, I just had a thought...Now, I'm not saying that those fractal people in the above image couldn't just be some manifestation of glitches/malicious AI or that they aren't just some tribe that really likes the corrupted avatar skins - but this is just too good of an idea to not put out there.

So as I've mentioned before, it seems that the ancient humans uploaded themselves into the GenSim and then simply vanished without a trace. But...what if the reason there's no trace as to why they vanished is because they didn't actually vanish? What if those fractal people in the above image ARE the ancient humans?! You can even see some of them seem to be holding tek weapons! Suppose they did something so stupid that they accidentally broke their avatars, hence their corrupted appearance. And what if they just think us survivors are some sort of invading force? Or what if their avatars are being controlled by some third party?

Edited by ArkTheorist123
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dunno about your thoughts on how well it swims, that's gonna be a 'let's see' for me, but as for water, there's plenty of water we can see at the bottom of the trench, which by my guess, is pretty big

Actually the simulation doesn’t simulate where we are going. That was never it’s purpose. It was to get us ready for the extremes. Every environment and creature was taken to a extreme so we are ready

Interesting idea. The element on this planet could be element in its natural form and coexists with the life on the planet. An amount of element could have then traveled to Earth by methods unkno

Posted Images

Just now, ArkTheorist123 said:

Suppose they did something so stupid that they accidentally broke their avatars, hence their corrupted appearance. And what if they just think us survivors are some sort of invading force? Or what if their avatars are being controlled by some third party source?

Since we already thought about the element corrupting the simulations hardware and creating glitches, maybe it also corrupted them  ? I feel like that could be a thing, especially because of your last sentence

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fes said:

in addition to the volcano, it also looks kinda toxic with all the fumes ( people in the other teaser had gasmasks, right ? )

Definitely. It does not look to be survivable at all. The entire place screams of "The apocolypse has begun. Run."

I think I've found out where I need to build a base.

• Haha 1

1920px-Genesis_31.thumb.jpg.093be0aeff500b509612b23e52f46e94.jpg

So this screenshot pretty much confirms that this particular weapon really is a grenade launcher. At first I was a little confused about why there was a simple grenade seemingly floating in the image, but now I understand - the little interface on the left of the device is where the launcher's ammo is stored. Not only that, but it seems the grenade launcher can literally launch any type of grenade. I see at least the simple, smoke, cluster, and tek grenades in this image. 

ERpdi9EVUAEr9sE?format=jpg&name=4096x409

1 minute ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

1920px-Genesis_31.thumb.jpg.093be0aeff500b509612b23e52f46e94.jpg

So this screenshot pretty much confirms that this particular weapon really is a grenade launcher. At first I was a little confused about why there was a simple grenade seemingly floating in the image, but now I understand - the little interface on the left of the device is where the launcher's ammo is stored. Not only that, but it seems the grenade launcher can literally launch any type of grenade. I see at least the simple, smoke, cluster, and tek grenades in this image. 

Yup, that's how it looks

11 minutes ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

untitled-26.jpgThis image pretty much confirms that Rockwell is present within the simulation as the final boss, and is either the actual Rockwell or is a simulated version H/OWW wants us to fight as a test.

Just woke up, can't wait to play! I hope it downloaded properly while I slept!

And oh boy, Rockwell... What happened to you? Just a head? Or is the rest of you under that thing?

Having not looked at the map since it released, or even the trailer yet, my final guess is that Rockwell connected to the GenSim in some manner, and is the cause of the corrupted avatars inside there. I'm unsure as to whether this is part of his plan for godhood or if he's just doing it do get in our way because he hates us, but I can see the argument for this helping him for both of those reasons.

It didn't update while I left it... Ahh well.

The trailer is cool though. There were giant dodos.

Interesting how Rockwell took the avatar face, but that was the same face we see in the teleport bubble in the theme, so it's safe to say that Rockwell is, in fact, controlling the Fractals.

Edited by TinyHippo
13 minutes ago, Fes said:

So after some hours of trying to do missions as fast as possible to see the final boss and not really getting much forward, i got impatient and looked for a clip of it online (heavy spoilers ahead, obviously)

This takes things into a .... interesting direction

And with that, I'm gonna duck out of this thread for a while instead of watch because I do not want spoilers

Cya on the flip-side

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

untitled-26.jpgThis image pretty much confirms that Rockwell is present within the simulation as the final boss, and is either the actual Rockwell or is a simulated version H/OWW wants us to fight as a test.

Prepare to be deleted bois

MMM... That ending video is tempting.

NO SPOILERS!!

42 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

If you're gonna spoil, make sure it's in a "Hide spoilers" section PLEASE lol.

Oh don't worry, I'm not gonna say anything about the ending until anyone wants to talk about it, was just figuring that some people might wanna know that there is a clip of it. 

I even choose a video with a thumbnail that doesn't show anything :D