GM Rose

Malphis666

GM Rose

Anyone else have an issue with thia GM? I've supplied valid video evidence of getting "Arked" from the map sucking up one of our Magmasaurs and she's still refusing to reimburse the tame. Now when i go and try to submit another ticket, it just redirects me back to the main page without letting me log in. Can anyone elaborate or suggest what I could do? 

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Malphis666 said:

GM Rose

Anyone else have an issue with thia GM? I've supplied valid video evidence of getting "Arked" from the map sucking up one of our Magmasaurs and she's still refusing to reimburse the tame. Now when i go and try to submit another ticket, it just redirects me back to the main page without letting me log in. Can anyone elaborate or suggest what I could do? 

If it was killed by the anti-mesh system, you won't get it back. They don't refund those dinos.

• Volunteer Moderator
45 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Ive had dinos disappear upon uncryoing twice in the last year before antimeshing was a thing and they reimbursed me both times. So I dont really understand their stance on not refunding antimesh kills either, Kinda dumb if you ask me.

It’s because the staff doing the refunding don’t have the tools to prove if the anti-mesh system killed by accident or legit because you meshed. They don’t want to be refunding Dinos to the cheaters. 

47 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It’s because the staff doing the refunding don’t have the tools to prove if the anti-mesh system killed by accident or legit because you meshed. They don’t want to be refunding Dinos to the cheaters. 

If it was based on just the tribelog I could understand that. My understanding from what ive been hearing was that they wouldnt replace it even with video evidence of the unintentional act that caused the antimesh to kick in. Thats the part that is baffling to me, but maybe I misunderstood that.

• Volunteer Moderator
46 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

If it was based on just the tribelog I could understand that. My understanding from what ive been hearing was that they wouldnt replace it even with video evidence of the unintentional act that caused the antimesh to kick in. Thats the part that is baffling to me, but maybe I misunderstood that.

I’m just passing on what I was told by the lead of the support team. 

The anti-mesh systems needs fixing, BADLY. Since they started this crap lots of players on my servers have logged in to find themselves dead, normally if they logged off while outside. I then come over as admin and use ghost to get underground and their corpses are standing straight up underground! Makes NO SENSE. I even watched a player logout and her body fell to the ground. She then logged back in, her corpse disappeared and I heard her die. Sure enough, she was teleported underground and murdered by this crap. I want it to be optional for unofficial. We don't have cheaters here, it is only killing legit players, myself included.

8 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Yeah well my YouTube video says other wise. Let me find the link

19 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

If you lose a dino to the anti-meshing system you get nothing refunded. 

Period. No matter the circumstances. Which is probably why you haven't hear back from support.

So because the Anti mesh system is broken, me and my tribe, along with everyone else who's had an issue similar to this have to suffer? Pretty poopty if you implement a semi broken system. That's just like in Extinction if you walk across the roots in the city on a certain Tree, you automatically die from anti mesh when you're not even underground. And that's not true either, GM Alberio has refunded dinos to us lost by the Anti Mesh system on Gen down in one of the Ocean Vacuum chambers. The games broken, and any visual evidence provided should be enough to validate whether or not someone is abusing the system. No need to be a sausage about the situation either

12 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Yes. I don’t make the rules. 

I know you don't make the rules, but I was curious what your opinion is on the anti-meshing killing thingy being active on PvE? For PvP I fully understand and I am glad it is there to at least make it a little bit harder. For PvE a simple warning should be fine in my opinion, meshing is not really an issue in PVE because you cannot destroy other peoples bases with tames.

16 hours ago, Malphis666 said:

So because the Anti mesh system is broken, me and my tribe, along with everyone else who's had an issue similar to this have to suffer? Pretty poopty if you implement a semi broken system. That's just like in Extinction if you walk across the roots in the city on a certain Tree, you automatically die from anti mesh when you're not even underground. And that's not true either, GM Alberio has refunded dinos to us lost by the Anti Mesh system on Gen down in one of the Ocean Vacuum chambers. The games broken, and any visual evidence provided should be enough to validate whether or not someone is abusing the system. No need to be a sausage about the situation either

You should be reporting false positives to the thread for exactly this information. Its pinned.

Archived